Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Gaming Pokémon General - Mariana Bay's /vp/

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Of course you of all people ask that :trollface:
jesus fucking christ, I went back to update this thread and just realised how poorly this joke of mine has aged...

Anyways, found these awesome remakes of the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl intros that I want to share as they are kino and very nostalgic:

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

jesus fucking christ, I went back to update this thread and just realised how poorly this joke of mine has aged...

Anyways, found these awesome remakes of the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl intros that I want to share as they are kino and very nostalgic:

wish gamefreak put as much effort into the sinnoh remake as this random guy did

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Pokemon is a series I enjoy a lot and when I'm in the right mood get a lot out of. I see a lot of ROM hacks and fan games being posted and of the ones I've played they're all a good time but my personal favorite feature of the series is how interconnected all the games are; I can take a Pikachu from Pokemon Blue and though official and unofficial means migrate it from the Top of Mt. Battle to the World Championships and the Battle Tree.

I also play each game with a certain set of rules inspired by Nuzlockes though more suited to my playstyle:
Rule 1) Don't use your starter Pokemon unless it's unique (Pikachu in Pokemon Yellow, Eevee in Gale of Darkness etc.)
Rule 2) Use only Pokemon introduced in that generation (Or if playing a remake Pokemon who have had their playstyle changed due to the upgraded mechanics)
Rule 3) Use fun strategies for each of your Pokemon and don't rely on Hyper Beam spamming
Rule 4) Catch Em All
Rule 5) Catch Em All in an aesthetically pleasing Pokeball
Rule 6) Complete the final challenge of each generation (Pokemon Stadium 1+2, Battle Frontier, Mt. Battle, World Championships, Battle Maison, Battle Tree, Whatever the fuck there is in the Switch games)

I try to play each generation alongside my gf and it's a ton of fun trading Pokemon back and forth and battling each other! I have a lot of the dumb gimmick games and addons to make it extra interesting too!

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

To be fair most of your jokes are bad... we just laugh so you don't feel bad.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.