Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Anime & Manga Berserk General

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

BERSERK GENERAL
yck5pgoudbuw_sjiz62z2u8nta-06bkv_66gcq_byom.jpeg

Mariana Bay's official Berserk thread. Discuss the manga, anime, games, etc. For those out of the loop, Berserk is an ongoing manga initially created by Kentaro Miura (1966-2021) and is about the tribulations of a swordsman named Guts and his ongoing feud with a friend turned enemy called Griffith. The series is dark, gritty, brutal, but also extremely creative, inspiring, and well-written, with many deeming it as one of the greatest manga series of all time. Not only that but it's artwork is considered legendary in the manga world and Kentaro Miura knew how to make his world come to life:
Nightmare-Battlefield.jpg

berserk.jpg

1.2.png
Even if you feel manga is weeb trash Berserk is seriously worth getting into and has a story that anyone can enjoy (if you're alright with very mature themes) and with the series having started way back in 1989 there's plenty of material to keep you busy as believe me Berserk isn't going anywhere soon and probably has another 15 years worth of chapters still to come. Anwyays, let's talk Berserk.

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I own the DVDs of the Original 1997 Anime and the outtakes are a treasure. The Outtake fan cut is also the superior way to experience the anime!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Not to ruin the mood (and obvious spoilers) but doesn't Griffith fly by and yeet her from our main crew's grasp literally a few pages after this scene takes place :britishpepe: I haven't read anything in anwhile as I like to read Berserk in chunks as it slowly updates.

Last edited:

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Not to ruin the mood (and obvious spoilers) but doesn't Griffith fly by and yeet her from our main crew's grasp literally a few pages after this scene takes place :britishpepe: I haven't read anything in anwhile as I like to read Berserk in chunks as it slowly updates.
*didn't

also we have a spoiler tool option, noob

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This is fanart/mashup from another series but it matches 100% and it hurts to look at.
I feel so bad for guts It felt like he barely spent a week with un-mindraped casca who couldn't even look at him before GRIIIIFFFFIIIIIIIIITH stole her the fucking bastard
Can't wait for the new chapter

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

This is fanart/mashup from another series but it matches 100% and it hurts to look at.
I feel so bad for guts It felt like he barely spent a week with un-mindraped casca who couldn't even look at him before GRIIIIFFFFIIIIIIIIITH stole her the fucking bastard
Can't wait for the new chapter
Griffith has good taste

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Bro why are you sleeping on Berserk? Read it now, you will not regret it.
because I've found out about it like a month ago I think, but I didn't bother getting into it cause I was and still am very busy

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

because I've found out about it like a month ago I think, but I didn't bother getting into it cause I was and still am very busy
go and read it
or watch the 80's anime
or the 3 movies
ABSOLUTELY AVOID THE NETFLIX ADAPTATION (black swordsman)

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Chapter 377 has been delayed once again.
I dont think we will ever see the end of this amazing story bros

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Chapter 377 has been delayed once again.
I dont think we will ever see the end of this amazing story bros
I wonder if we will even see a chapter 400 in the next 10 years tbh, really curious how close to completion the story even is.

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I wonder if we will even see a chapter 400 in the next 10 years tbh, really curious how close to completion the story even is.
For me it sorta ended on the chapter when Miura died, it was kinda a cliffhanger but it was OK for me
I guess they will have one final showoff between griffith and guts.
Maybe guts will take the skull knights' place and casca the place of the witch

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.