Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement The MarianaCast is back on Spotify!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

For reasons stated elsewhere I had to reupload our podcast to Spotify which is a bit annoying but oh well, these things happen. But yes, now all episodes are uploaded back onto Spotify! I'm releasing them on a daily basis as that's suppose to be better for the algorithm but by the end of the week all six episodes should be up for you lot to enjoy and listen to wherever you're exercising, working, cleaning, etc etc.

New Podcast Link:

Don't know what the MarianaCast is? The MarianaCast is the forum's own podcast where interesting internet personalities are interviewed; big and small, forum user or not, it doesn't matter, as long as you have something to say and can keep our audience entertained then you're welcome to come on the show! Six episodes currently exist and more will be made this year, hit me up if you ever want to come on as I'm open to whoever as long as they can chat for over an hour and can keep a conversation going.

Here are my two favourite pods so far so you can know what to expect from the show, funnily enough the guests are two well-known forum users also:

That's all really, just a small thing I fixed. Have a good day all.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Uh so this is extremely bizarre but yeah I made a profile post saying the podcast was taken down but I checked today and it's back up so uh yeah watch the episodes through this link below or the social icon on the top right corner of the home page

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Uh so this is extremely bizarre but yeah I made a profile post saying the podcast was taken down but I checked today and it's back up so uh yeah watch the episodes through this link below or the social icon on the top right corner of the home page

I can't wait to watch this hot garbage while I'm sitting alone in my van down by the river eating government cheese while the delote man comes by with corn, so I can purchase a bag of mexican chips, made with some chinos feet in chine.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.