Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Content Creation The MarianaCast Podcast

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Introducing the Mariana Cast!

On the show we interview content creators, interesting online personalities, controversial individuals, and everyone in between. Happy to have anyone on as long as they are worth talking to and can keep a good conversation going. Check out the first episode which literally just dropped today:

More to come soon which will be posted here. Feel free to discuss episodes below.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Episode 2 is out now! I'm joined by Skull who is the creator of Uphill which is a series he is making. He asked to be on right after the Moomin episode and I couldn't say no as he was really eager and I wanted to help promote his work so we did an episode and I think it came out really well.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I still plan on Episode 5 & 6 being out before the New Year. From next week university work will calm down so inbetween studying for my January maths exam I should find time to edit these two interviews as well. Again, I apologise to @Lumbuhjack and @MemoryHead 記念頭部 , your episodes are really overdo and I want to deliver them as soon as possible as they are great episodes that I feel the forum would love to watch.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Introducing the Mariana Cast!

On the show we interview content creators, interesting online personalities, controversial individuals, and everyone in between. Happy to have anyone on as long as they are worth talking to and can keep a good conversation going. Check out the first episode which literally just dropped today:

More to come soon which will be posted here. Feel free to discuss episodes below.

Somebody needs to change the smoke detector batteries

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

The final MarianaCast of the year featuring the one and only @MemoryHead 記念頭部 . This episode was way overdo releasing and I'm really glad it's out now, and that I can now share it with you all:

If I ever get on the podcast I'd specifically ask you to put subway surfer gameplays in the background

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.