Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement 100 MEMBERS CELEBRATION!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

100 MEMBERS CELEBRATION!
ezgif-5-a2cdd7b114.gif
I can't believe it but as of the 5th of November of 2023 we have reached 100 members on the Mariana Bay. Thanks so much to those who have stuck around and believed in this small forum despite its size and whatever flaws it may have. You guys are awesome and I'm happy to run this place for you lads so you can chill and have somewhere to talk outside the lame mainstream social media apps. It can be hard going against the grain and making your own forum but honestly it's been worth it and I love the community we have grown so far, and hopefully will continue to grow as the months go by.

To celebrate 100 members I want to do two giveaways. One is for the 100th member @informer who will get a badge of his choosing (post a image in this thread to claim, within reason and good taste obviously) and the second giveaway is a contest: I want you to write a paragraph on why you love the Mariana Bay and choose to use, best submission will be a profile picture artwork done by the MarianaCast artist Robelle: https://x.com/bentorobi?t=H1y5HYzKPi3zqu2RQZeZ6Q&s=09 (or if you've already been on and had one done we can arrange something else). Submissions will end the end of this month and I'll choose the best from there so good luck!

Oh yeah almost forgot, as of today the Pioneer badge (the pickaxe one) will no longer be redeemable for new members as it was only ever intended for the first 100 members. Hmu if you were one of the first 100 and never got it, and I'll manually give it to you.

Anyways, that's all, thanks to all your continued support of the Mariana Bay and I hope you stick around for the good times to come!

- Dwayne the Cat

Last edited by a moderator:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

My profile picture was done by the same artist mentioned above so yeah they are great at their craft so be sure to take part in the above contest to win a drawn profile picture

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

100 MEMBERS CELEBRATION!
View attachment 2171
I can't believe it but as of the 5th of November of 2023 we have reached 100 members on the Mariana Bay. Thanks so much to those who have stuck around and believed in this small forum despite its size and whatever flaws it may have. You guys are awesome and I'm happy to run this place for you lads so you can chill and have somewhere to talk outside the lame mainstream social media apps. It can be hard going against the grain and making your own forum but honestly it's been worth it and I love the community we have grown so far, and hopefully will continue to grow as the months go by.

To celebrate 100 members I want to do two giveaways. One is for the 100th member @informer who will get a badge of his choosing (post a image in this thread to claim, within reason and good taste obviously) and the second giveaway is a contest: I want you to write a paragraph on why you love the Mariana Bay and choose to use, best submission will be a profile picture artwork done by the MarianaCast artist Robelle: https://x.com/bentorobi?t=H1y5HYzKPi3zqu2RQZeZ6Q&s=09 (or if you've already been on and had one done we can arrange something else). Submissions will end the end of this month and I'll choose the best from there so good luck!

Oh yeah almost forgot, as of today the Pioneer badge (the pickaxe one) will no longer be redeemable for new members as it was only ever intended for the first 100 members. Hmu if you were one of the first 100 and never got it, and I'll manually give it to you.

Anyways, that's all, thanks to all your continued support of the Mariana Bay and I hope you stick around for the good times to come!

- Dwayne the Cat

Now the road towards world domination begins!

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Bumping this. Please read or you'll miss out.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The second giveaway is a contest: I want you to write a paragraph on why you love the Mariana Bay and choose to use, best submission will be a profile picture artwork done by the MarianaCast artist Robelle: https://x.com/bentorobi?t=H1y5HYzKPi3zqu2RQZeZ6Q&s=09 (or if you've already been on and had one done we can arrange something else). Submissions will end the end of this month and I'll choose the best from there so good luck!​
Reminder this exists and no one has taken part yet, don't miss out earning free art, I'll extend it until mid December and need at least three people or else I'll probably void this giveaway or do something nice for a random user on here.

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I want you to write a paragraph on why you love the Mariana Bay and choose to use​
I like it here because the threads are interesting to read and I've been enjoying taking part in a few of them. The people and things they have to share are generally pretty cool and thought provoking. I haven't been here very long, so more reasons to come.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.