Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement Mariana Bay Sticker Campaign (Claim Free Stickers!)

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Mariana Bay Sticker Campaign
20240411_132327.jpg

That's right, your boy has been busy devising new ways to shill the site and this is probably the most unique way I've come up with yet: a sticker campaign. What I have here is 70x 5x4 heavy duty stickers that will survive outdoors rain and sun, and you (our users) can help by sticking them up around your part of the world (in appropriate places of course). I'm willing to send 5x per user that is willing to help and all I ask is maybe you help with the postage by sending me a tip on Patreon or something, though if not possible I'm more than willing to send you them for free anyways.

If interested DM me your PO Box (Not your home address, I'm a random online admin at the end of the day and it would silly to doxx yourself.) and I'll send 5x over when possible. People have wanted a new way to help share the forum and I hope this proves to be fun and beneficial way to assist with the forum's growth.

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Cool stickers. Rather than put them lampposts and whatnot you could slap one on the back of your laptop screen too

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Cool stickers. Rather than put them lampposts and whatnot you could slap one on the back of your laptop screen too
Not a bad idea if you don't mind people knowing what forums you browse haha.
interesting idea. what's your plan?
Send some out to those interested and maybe do some myself (in legally acceptable places ofc) and see how it goes, it's just a more fun and interesting way of selling the site yknow?

But yeah @chmod , @jotnarr , @ThirdyAughtSix if interested shoot me an address you're comfortable with sharing and I'll be more than happy to send some over, they are quite decent stickers and the qr code works great.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Envelopes finally came through the post, anyone else interested in the stickers please DM me.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Bumping this thread in case anyone is still interested in receiving some of the stickers (I have loads and postage is free too now thanks to Xiexie).

If you are dm me and give me an address you are comfortable with sharing so I can shoot some over.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Man id love to do this if I had a P.O box
Sad days, sad face :(
Wish it was easier to send these out without people having to potentially doxx where they live, they are really cool and high-quality ones. Must be an better solution on doing this.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.