Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Kino Nonce Hunting Videos

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I've been watching a lot of nonce hunting videos recently and find them to be amusing background noise. For those unfamiliar, nonce hunting is a well renowned British sport where pedos get baited with fake profiles of what they believe to be young children and then dragged outside, and recorded to expose them to the general public which usually ends up being quite entertaining. Nonce hunting is controversial and seen as a form of vigilantism, but when the UK police are usually busy with arresting people for mean tweets sometimes good men end up taking this work into their own hands.

(A video on the debate on whether if it's ethical or not, which it is)

Anyways, here's some particularly funny ones I know of, show your favourite ones below, even if they are American nonce hunter ones:

bloodmage

pinball wizard
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

good classic in the whole nonce hunting genre is a video from a few years ago where youtuber Anxiety War dresses up as a girl and goes to a blind guys house, most videos are removed especially in full afaik but if youre able to find any clips its pretty good. also you can find some great clips from To catch a predator if you dig through some episodes

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>Nonce
Just use the word "pedophile", for fuck sakes

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also the majority of pedo hunters are just attention seekers. The majority of them just want to promote themselves while riding in the pedo histeria era. And since the majority of pedo hunters are americans, they dont even hunt actual pedos, even a 18 year old guy trying to date with a 17 year old girl, they try to hunt them

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Also the majority of pedo hunters are just attention seekers. The majority of them just want to promote themselves while riding in the pedo histeria era. And since the majority of pedo hunters are americans, they dont even hunt actual pedos, even a 18 year old guy trying to date with a 17 year old girl, they try to hunt them
You're not wrong somewhat as some are clout chasers and for example the ones who exposed EDP turned out to be pretty sick people themselves. But for the most part the majority are doing a good job and dude if you watch the videos they mostly go after 20-50 year old adults trying to get with like 15 and 11 year olds, no one bats an eye at 17-18.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oh dear the Brazilian wants to debate the age of consent, why am I not shocked?
If the age of consent got increased to 25, crackers would pretend that 18 year old are not hot.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The majority of countries, the age of consent is either 14, 15 or 16. Only americans or UKcucks that believe in the magical number of 18.
You do realise that's there for the protection of young girls so older men don't try to exploit and abuse their naivety, right? It should be 18 and your hard drive should be checked.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You do realise that's there for the protection of young girls so older men don't try to exploit and abuse their naivety, right? It should be 18 and your hard drive should be checked.
>muh protection
Keep thinking that teenager girls are innocent angels. The majority of them are already manipulating beta orbiters boys while get gangbanged by the entire football theme.
Also, there are various cases of teenagers girls falsely accusing a adult male of rape, either for revenge or for trying to avoid trouble, so keep talking like a fat female feminist of twitter, you fucking cuck

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>muh protection
Keep thinking that teenager girls are innocent angels. The majority of them are already manipulating beta orbiters boys while get gangbanged by the entire football theme.
Also, there are various cases of teenagers girls falsely accusing a adult male of rape, either for revenge or for trying to avoid trouble, so keep talking like a fat female feminist of twitter, you fucking cuck
Nonceposter

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

poor Khastle thinks that young peps are innocent. Underaged girls willingly hop on older cocks if they can get something from it. It's seriously not that hard to get a head from 13-14 yo for getting them smokes or weed

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

poor Khastle thinks that young peps are innocent. Underaged girls willingly hop on older cocks if they can get something from it. It's seriously not that hard to get a head from 13-14 yo for getting them smokes or weed
Yeah sorry for advocating for measures that are put in place to prevent young girls getting groomed and exploited. Yeah many young girls are not innocent but these exist for a reason and I'm surprised you lot are openly against these sorts of concepts; teens are dumb, naive, and retarded, safeguarding is important for their own safety.

Last edited:

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Genuinely feel a lot of you just don't see women as human and the lack of socially acceptable access to naive and exploitative ones angers you because you know with older women you wouldn't be able to get away with what you wish you could do.
Projecting so hard I had to dim the lights in my room

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How old is your girlfriend?
19. Dude, I'm going to lock this thread in a bit as it has totally derailed and just turned into a rather ugly discussion thats going no where. Maybe cultural norms are different in your country but over here trying to go after those under a certain age is not looked upon well at all and will get you flagged up as a nonce. I don't see why I have to even explain why I do not like adults going after and trying to date teenagers.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.