Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Daily Super Mario Quiz

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A cunny loving nazi sympathizer

Ghandi is the Indian Muhammad when you think about it: slept with kids, is treated like a God despite not being one, have a rabid fanbase who will cancel your show if you don't depict their waifu correctly (with only the Indians succeding in this), list could go on...

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Both are correct so you get a point (also oops forgot to bump this thread lol)

Next question!
View attachment 5838
It all comes down to semen retention. Each time you ejaculate you lose a piece of your soul, shortening your lifespan. This is why high profile celibates like popes live so long. Each time you ejaculate into a woman she retains a fraction of your lifespan. While women lose a piece of their soul with each egg lost in menstruation, they use the lifespans of the men they've fucked to prolong their lifespan past the age of 40. The true key to living longer is to save your cum boys!

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It all comes down to semen retention. Each time you ejaculate you lose a piece of your soul, shortening your lifespan. This is why high profile celibates like popes live so long. Each time you ejaculate into a woman she retains a fraction of your lifespan. While women lose a piece of their soul with each egg lost in menstruation, they use the lifespans of the men they've fucked to prolong their lifespan past the age of 40. The true key to living longer is to save your cum boys!
"each time you ejaculate you lose a bit of your soul"

a quote for the main page if i have ever seen one

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

"each time you ejaculate you lose a bit of your soul"

a quote for the main page if i have ever seen one
Ngl I forget people use the old theme sometimes lol, really gotta up my game on the legacy support lol. Here is the thread for when you wanna share a quote for me to add to the random quote thingy:

Beautiful answer you are correct and get a point, not enough people know this and die from cum shortage, sad but true! This is why cummaxxing is so important to living a long and fufilling life.

NEXT QUESTION
Do parrots really talk- (Front).png

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ngl I forget people use the old theme sometimes lol, really gotta up my game on the legacy support lol. Here is the thread for when you wanna share a quote for me to add to the random quote thingy:

Beautiful answer you are correct and get a point, not enough people know this and die from cum shortage, sad but true! This is why cummaxxing is so important to living a long and fufilling life.

NEXT QUESTION
View attachment 5880
Parrots were a beta test by Redacted to create the first wave of intractable NPCs. While they are able to speak and even carry on brief conversations they do not fully grasp the narrative of the conversation and are simply repeating conversations they have heard before akin to bird calls. They're closest cousins would be modern AI chatbots and your "vote color no matter who" neighbor who's mind was fashioned in 2012 through wireless TV projects beamed into their retinas by Late Night TV hosts.

Like the beast of Revelations who appears as a six eyed goat they can imitate imperfectly divine conversations. Their number is 6 6 and 6 because they come just short of divine 7.

"You must often ask yourself: is this divine intellect or is this Witherlious" - Terry A Davis

Last edited:

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

NEXT QUESTION
View attachment 5880
mario is going to train the parrot to be racist and have the parrot say slurs at a YMCA event.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Parrots were a beta test by Redacted to create the first wave of intractable NPCs. While they are able to speak and even carry on brief conversations they do not fully grasp the narrative of the conversation and are simply repeating conversations they have heard before akin to bird calls. They're closest cousins would be modern AI chatbots and your "vote color no matter who" neighbor who's mind was fashioned in 2012 through wireless TV projects beamed into their retinas by Late Night TV hosts.

Like the beast of Revelations who appears as a six eyed goat they can imitate imperfectly divine conversations. Their number is 6 6 and 6 because they come just short of divine 7.

"You must often ask yourself: is this divine intellect or is this Witherlious" - Terry A Davis
mario is going to train the parrot to be racist and have the parrot say slurs at a YMCA event.
I have to say you both are correct here, as in a parrots origins and Mario's intent so you both get a point!

Next question or sum idk
Mount_Rushmore_quiz_card.jpg

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I have to say you both are correct here, as in a parrots origins and Mario's intent so you both get a point!

Next question or sum idk
View attachment 5894
Aaron Burr (The Rapper), Bernie Sanders (Who can still win), Jeb Bush (The head is filled with small jade turtles), and that one black dude who looked after the capital that totes wuz the REAL first president (DAZ RIGHT).

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

crazy to think lincoln is immortalized as a "great leader" despite actively attributing and helping cause the american civil war, among the many other things he sought out to do while in power.

RIP IN PISS LINCOLN

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.