Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Daily Super Mario Quiz

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gee, I suck at this whole daily quiz business huh?

@Willstr, @playFACE and @BaloneyPony will get points this round as I found all their reponses funny lol. Mario might be converting as we speak.

Next question!!!
View attachment 5600
geez how tiny are toads? i know in the super mario world everything seems to be shrunken down by about 2 feet or so but good lord.

toads are the manlets of manlets. not even dwarfs or short kings, but literal midgets of the midget world.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

geez how tiny are toads? i know in the super mario world everything seems to be shrunken down by about 2 feet or so but good lord.

toads are the manlets of manlets. not even dwarfs or short kings, but literal midgets of the midget world.
Actually so over for Toadcels

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gee, I suck at this whole daily quiz business huh?

@Willstr, @playFACE and @BaloneyPony will get points this round as I found all their reponses funny lol. Mario might be converting as we speak.

Next question!!!
View attachment 5600
Taps microphone Ladies and gentlemen thank you for having me tonight on this retro internet forum thread crowd starts cheering On tonight's 'Daily Super Mario Quiz' we answer the question of "What is a female pig called" stares into the camera It's obvious isn't it... your mother! Crowd starts erupting into laughter at the peak comedy that has been unleashed Thank you, thank you everyone! I'll be back again tomorrow after the next commercial break camera pans away from the stage as I walk behind the curtain and the credit theme starts playing
1716476915735.png

AshenMan

Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Only @playFACE gets a point as they didn't put my mother as an answer, I hate all of you :dreamysad::dreamysad::dreamysad::dreamysad: (Did chuckle at Baloney's high effort response tbf)

Next questerino, this is a special round where there will be two questions and two points up for grabs, I'm sure these will be answered maturely
Who was Mohammed- (Front).png
What is a bar mitzvah- (Front).png

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Only @playFACE gets a point as they didn't put my mother as an answer, I hate all of you :dreamysad::dreamysad::dreamysad::dreamysad: (Did chuckle at Baloney's high effort response tbf)

Next questerino, this is a special round where there will be two questions and two points up for grabs, I'm sure these will be answered maturely
View attachment 5615
View attachment 5616
>mario, the jew, wants to find Mohammed

no good can come of this. also no wonder why Luigi doesn't come to mario's parties unless if he has to. its all starting to make sense.

luigi, Christian, dixie, proud southerner and American patriot vs mario, renounced his faith for the dollar, yankie (eww), globalist, and probably owns stock at BLACKROCK. it all makes sense now...

Last edited:

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 5615
View attachment 5616
Muad'dib or Paul Atreides is the half bene-gesserit heir to Dune and the prophet of the Fremen people. Holy be is he great Messiah and God-Emperor!

As bar Mitzvah is a celebration of a boy's 13th anniversary of his brit milah or Jewish genital mutilation ritual where the rabbi sucks the blood out of the baby's penis with his mouth. Truly Israel is America's greatest ally!

Willstr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Pick a damn religion already mario

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Muad'dib or Paul Atreides is the half bene-gesserit heir to Dune and the prophet of the Fremen people. Holy be is he great Messiah and God-Emperor!

As bar Mitzvah is a celebration of a boy's 13th anniversary of his brit milah or Jewish genital mutilation ritual where the rabbi sucks the blood out of the baby's penis with his mouth. Truly Israel is America's greatest ally!
if rumor mill is to be believed, that when 9/11 happened Mario was seen going down the pipes of New York, and then was somehow spotted in the streets of Israel transporting gold.

i dont trust that no good Mario whatsoever. that dirty italian man is rotten.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Lmao, some hilarious responses to this one. @AshenMan gets one point for being actually correct with his first answer while @Willstr gets one for his rightful concern over Mario's lack of proper religious loyalty. @playFACE and @BaloneyPony get two points for being as funny as always, you boys oughta take a page from their book, playFace's calling out of Mario's despicable behaviour was particularly tasteful.

Ok, *ahem*, NEXT QUESTION!
Why do pregnant women have ultrasound tests- (Front).png

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Lmao, some hilarious responses to this one. @AshenMan gets one point for being actually correct with his first answer while @Willstr gets one for his rightful concern over Mario's lack of proper religious loyalty. @playFACE and @BaloneyPony get two points for being as funny as always, you boys oughta take a page from their book, playFace's calling out of Mario's despicable behaviour was particularly tasteful.

Ok, *ahem*, NEXT QUESTION!
View attachment 5646
When a female performer goes on stage pregnant they want their fetus to be able to enjoy the music. Thus a special pair of headphones are attached to her womb which allow the child to listen to the music! In the most metal of concerts fetuses have been known to abort themselves to break down on the dance floor however this practice is outlawed in several states since the overturning of Rowe V. Wade.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.