Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Daily Super Mario Quiz

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sorry @BaloneyPony and @playFACE , the answer is obviously South Australia duh. No points for you! (Soup nazi voice)

Next question:
View attachment 5149
fuck whiskey, lets make some shine.

some GOOD OL MOONSHINE

this show is pretty comfy. just dudes in the southern US making moonshine in the ways of the old: deep in the mountains, away from civilization and trying to escape the law. older seasons are ok but the newer ones are where its at

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

fuck whiskey, lets make some shine.

some GOOD OL MOONSHINE

this show is pretty comfy. just dudes in the southern US making moonshine in the ways of the old: deep in the mountains, away from civilization and trying to escape the law. older seasons are ok but the newer ones are where its at

Bro I've seen that episode, that cotton candy moonshine looked tasty as fuck, bottle of that will sort you out. Wish we had moonshine culture abouts where I live, I have seen some in stores mind you but costs a penny and ain't as creative as this.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm gonna give @playFACE the point as moonshine is cool as fuck, I want some.

Next question:
View attachment 5254
>the civil war is canonical in the Mario-verse
>mario and luigi most likely had ancestors who fought in the war
>mario and luigi are split on the issue and were told to not bring up politics at family get togethers

fuuck why is the idea of luigi or mario wearing a confederate tshirt or some sort of southern pride memorabilia so funny to me.

also i can imagine daisy being some tomboy dixie girl while peach is a socal or some sort of east/west coast girl

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm gonna give @playFACE the point as moonshine is cool as fuck, I want some.

Next question:
View attachment 5254
I can't believe the MCU is canon in the Mario Universe too! Will Disney stop at nothing in their quest to permeate everything!?

I can definitely see Luigi soyfacing when Spiderman and Paul Rudd show up

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>the civil war is canonical in the Mario-verse
>mario and luigi most likely had ancestors who fought in the war
>mario and luigi are split on the issue and were told to not bring up politics at family get togethers

fuuck why is the idea of luigi or mario wearing a confederate tshirt or some sort of southern pride memorabilia so funny to me.

also i can imagine daisy being some tomboy dixie girl while peach is a socal or some sort of east/west coast girl
It actually happened in the quiz cards lol
mamma-mia-luigi-v0-h25fg1sd7voa1.jpg
Giving you the point for this one @playFACE for reminding me of this card lol.

Next question!!!
mario-quiz-card-search-please-read-comment-v0-jtk87syc4ke91.jpg

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So I did some research and it turns out there were over 70 decks of these cards lmao and even more some are actually lost media: https://lostmediawiki.com/Mario_Qui...d_designs_based_on_game_franchise;_1995-1997)
So yeah if you by luck ever come across these cards you might find one no one has seen in years. Most the decks seem to repeat cards and only have a few new ones so I dunno how many are actually lost.

Right, the question. As no one really answered it and were more interested in army grooming standards I'm just giving a point to @ThirdyAughtSix and @playFACE because why not. Dw these points will matter eventually, I'm not just giving them out for no reason.

Next questionnnnn:
When did World War I begin- (Front) (1).png

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So I did some research and it turns out there were over 70 decks of these cards lmao and even more some are actually lost media: https://lostmediawiki.com/Mario_Qui...d_designs_based_on_game_franchise;_1995-1997)
So yeah if you by luck ever come across these cards you might find one no one has seen in years. Most the decks seem to repeat cards and only have a few new ones so I dunno how many are actually lost.

Right, the question. As no one really answered it and were more interested in army grooming standards I'm just giving a point to @ThirdyAughtSix and @playFACE because why not. Dw these points will matter eventually, I'm not just giving them out for no reason.

Next questionnnnn:
View attachment 5319
1776 of course. IT IS THE DAY OF THE FIRST OF MANY WARS THAT MATTERS TO MARIO. why? WHY?

1776 is the day we kicked the british out of mcdonalds and fucking knocked them out of MURICA. mario IS A PATRIOT WHO BLEEDS RED WHITE AND BLUE, AND HES NO DIRTY EUROPEAN FART SMELLER

giphy.gif

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Next questionnnnn:
View attachment 5319
2005 when Franz Ferdinand released their standout track "Take me Out" a song so catchy most people don't even listen to the lyrics. BUT THEY SHOULD! Because it's not just about the importance of conformity and trends but it's also a personally driven message about the band itself! HEY PAUL!
1320813769830.gif

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@playFACE wins this one and is clearly the most educated on history here, everyone knows Mario is a proud patriot and knows when 1776 is the day when the 1776 world war independence took place, he fought in the war after all, most notably in the Battle for Fort Tacobell and is proud about his service 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Next question:
What did Isaac Newton discover when the apple fell- (Front).png

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@playFACE wins this one and is clearly the most educated on history here, everyone knows Mario is a proud patriot and knows when 1776 is the day when the 1776 world war independence took place, he fought in the war after all, most notably in the Battle for Fort Tacobell and is proud about his service 🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Next question:
View attachment 5334
i like the theory of if someone falls on mario's head his first instinct is to turn it into mush and eat it.

is there something more to the italian family that meets the eye? their father is a butcher, and his father father's was a butcher as well, and he did leave italy with two warrants for arrest... hmm...

Attachments

• hmm.png
    hmm.png
    603 KB · Views: 1

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i like the theory of if someone falls on mario's head his first instinct is to turn it into mush and eat it.

is there something more to the italian family that meets the eye? their father is a butcher, and his father father's was a butcher as well, and he did leave italy with two warrants for arrest... hmm...
You might be onto something...

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Next question:
View attachment 5334
How far his asshole could stretch

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How far his asshole could stretch
Yes thank you, that's correct! Issac Newton was after all the inventor of anal play and his creation would go on to be massively popular in England as we all know. One point to @BaloneyPony

Next question!
Where is the capital of the Cherokee Nation meme.png

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yes thank you, that's correct! Issac Newton was after all the inventor of anal play and his creation would go on to be massively popular in England as we all know. One point to @BaloneyPony

Next question!
View attachment 5436
are these the places that mario is going to bomb once he releases his, "Mushroom Manifesto"?

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Next question!
View attachment 5436
The only place the white man would never go: Africa (singular nation, all one city)

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.