Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Daily Super Mario Quiz

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You win this round @jotnarr as yeah it probably is dogs, not like anyone knows the actual answer kek.

Next question bitches:
View attachment 4992
I watched a movie called Lawrence of Arabia once for a class in high school but this dude fell asleep and had like the biggest boner you've ever seen. Like holy shit this thing was a fucking Python sticking through his pants you'd think he was growing a third leg. Shit was so prominent too that nobody could pay attention to the movie because everyone was just staring at this dude's cock, shit was a fucking python peaking through his jeans. That dream the dude was having must've been pretty good too cause there was a prominent wet spot there too like some sort of venomous snake was let loose in the building and made it's nest inside this man's pant leg. Whole class couldn't look away that shit was so hard and firm. They really don't make cocks like that often it was a sight to behold. Anyways I missed the movie laughing and I think the rest of the class did as well.

(The less funny answer is the original black and tan glowie)

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You win this round @jotnarr as yeah it probably is dogs, not like anyone knows the actual answer kek.

Next question bitches:
View attachment 4992
isnt the Lawrence of Arabia that one guy from DUNE?

also i misread #3 as "The first Arab Shrek" and thought to myself "i didnt know Shrek was a muslim"

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm giving @playFACE the point this round because what the fuck was that Baloney hahaha

Next question, cunts:
View attachment 5020
How dare you not enjoy my boner story.

Anyways an ethnologist clearly studies Ethiopian literature which I assume is written on that spongy bread they eat (which they must then eat when they have their newest famine).

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@playFACE wins this round as it genuinely made me laugh lmao.

Next question:
View attachment 5039
lmao why the hell are those random characters there. didnt at this point super mario have daisy and other female characters?

ah yes, the iconic peach, and cat, rabbit, and bear abomination. my favorite cartoons

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

lmao why the hell are those random characters there. didnt at this point super mario have daisy and other female characters?

ah yes, the iconic peach, and cat, rabbit, and bear abomination. my favorite cartoons
Tbf some American company made these, not Nintendo

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@playFACE @BaloneyPony both get a point for bringing up good questions regarding that particular quiz card and now we have more questions than answered. Who are those animals and do the elephants have their own MRA too? I guess we will never know...

Oh and @Sneedster you have to answer the current question, not the old ones, for a point.

Next questerinooooo
Sherlock_Holmes_saying_quiz_card.jpg

Sneedster

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Mario whatcha smokin in that pipe

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@playFACE @BaloneyPony both get a point for bringing up good questions regarding that particular quiz card and now we have more questions than answered. Who are those animals and do the elephants have their own MRA too? I guess we will never know...

Oh and @Sneedster you have to answer the current question, not the old ones, for a point.

Next questerinooooo
View attachment 5050
"My dear Watson the only CUNNY that is still pure is Elementary" - Sherlock Holmes
Pretty sure he said that

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Attachments

• x5ayq6bw7ng81.jpg
    x5ayq6bw7ng81.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 0
  • vwerf1csm7b51.jpg
    vwerf1csm7b51.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ttdskekud3n21.jpg
    ttdskekud3n21.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 0
  • gettyimages-1354437988-2048x2048.jpg
    gettyimages-1354437988-2048x2048.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 0
Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.