Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Daily Super Mario Quiz

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hot damn ok @BaloneyPony wins this round once more, good work.

Next quesssssstion:
View attachment 4777
Are we talking woo woo or red dot? Anti Freeze Drinkers or Street Shitters? Blackjack or Tech Support? Tax free or tiny dick?

Do they even have clothes out there? I always though Squanto came out to the pilgrims with his dick the size of a corn stalk and that's how the first Thanksgiving happened. They were thanking him for his fat load he sprayed on their crops.

Anyways Ghandi wore a towel or some shit and I think did 9/11? IDK I was high in that class.

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

its d day that d day operation day begins. it begins on d day of june 6th where d day operation is a go. on that fateful day d soldiers of allies have to go through hell that is d beaches of france, d invasion forces are d utah, d omaha, d gold, d juno and d sword. They have to face d german army on that fateful day of d day. d fight on d day was to take over 50-mile/80km stretch of d normandy coast. It truely was a d day on that day.

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@BaloneyPony & @AshenMan win this round, congrats! Soz, forgot to update the thread lol so a few days behind lol

*Ahem* NEXT QUESTION!
View attachment 4869
oh, I thought d-day specifically referred to the Normandy landings, didn't know it was a generic term :monikashrug:. I can't believe I actually learned something from these quizzes

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@AshenMan you win this round. I'm glad you taught Chmod something too (somehow)

Next questioonnnnnnnn:
View attachment 4876
When the French Revolution isn't as important as one of it's greatest contributions, The Guillotine: Greatest Tool for the Masses to Execute Elite Pedophiles with extreme prejudice!

As I grow older I realize that not only was the French Revolution based as fuck, but the people they executed mostly deserved it. At this point I am starting to think all the anti-France sentiment online is a psyop to make chopping pedo heads off seem unappealing. What I'm trying to say is the French, the Haitians and the People of Boston had a good thing going.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

When the French Revolution isn't as important as one of it's greatest contributions, The Guillotine: Greatest Tool for the Masses to Execute Elite Pedophiles with extreme prejudice!

As I grow older I realize that not only was the French Revolution based as fuck, but the people they executed mostly deserved it. At this point I am starting to think all the anti-France sentiment online is a psyop to make chopping pedo heads off seem unappealing. What I'm trying to say is the French, the Haitians and the People of Boston had a good thing going.
Great response but I'm gonna wait for a second person to comment before announcing the winner.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.