Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Album of the Day Submissions

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

listening to this album makes me feel like I am going through unearthed land, and new territories, and that not all is what it seems to be

XieXie

Amen-Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

11:35
ten seconds later

Many such cases listening to this album.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sorry for being late, all new suggestions have been added! @playFACE I couldn't find yours on YouTube so added this instead

>he couldnt find it on the uuutubes
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

lol its fine. although that does make me wonder why some artists are so adverse to advertising themselves on multiple websites. "NONONO I DETEST TWITTER/YOUTUBE/SPOTIFY/BANDCAMP AND DONT WANT TO GROW MY FANBASE EVEN MORE"

i recently had a bit of a spat with some guy whose music i like a lot but he refuses to upload it anywhere else that isnt soundcloud. doesnt want it on bandcamp, doesnt want it on youtube and takes it down if he sees his work is reuploaded there, has no website or general card info where i can easily access all of his social media/general info,and doesnt have a twitter to promote his newest albums. said "its too much work"

ahh yeah man its so hard to go to twitter dot com, tweet out "new song in 5 minutes" and put a link to it

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>he couldnt find it on the uuutubes
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

lol its fine. although that does make me wonder why some artists are so adverse to advertising themselves on multiple websites. "NONONO I DETEST TWITTER/YOUTUBE/SPOTIFY/BANDCAMP AND DONT WANT TO GROW MY FANBASE EVEN MORE"

i recently had a bit of a spat with some guy whose music i like a lot but he refuses to upload it anywhere else that isnt soundcloud. doesnt want it on bandcamp, doesnt want it on youtube and takes it down if he sees his work is reuploaded there, has no website or general card info where i can easily access all of his social media/general info,and doesnt have a twitter to promote his newest albums. said "its too much work"

ahh yeah man its so hard to go to twitter dot com, tweet out "new song in 5 minutes" and put a link to it
Some artists are odd like that, want to grow but only advertise their tunes in niche corners of the net because "thats what the cool kidz do" or whatever. Who gives a fuck if YouTube and Spotify are too normie for you, thats where the largest attainable audiences are and you're an idiot if youre too lazy to use them.

But yeah sorry the song couldn't be added, how the code works it only accepts YouTube urls and tbh I rather it stay that way as how it appears as a video I do find aesthetically pleasing for the site.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.