Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

DnB Videogame DnB/Jungle

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Been listening to the Street Fighter 3 OST recently and discovered it has some great dnb and jungle inspired tracks within it, and I was wondering what other games have similar music as this is a breakcore/dnb/jungle/breakbeat etc forum after all, and I ought to make make more threads on these genres of music, so here's what I've gathered from various games for your listening pleasure:

(I know I posted it in another thread but posting again as it's awesome)

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Been listening to the Street Fighter 3 OST recently and discovered it has some great dnb and jungle inspired tracks within it, and I was wondering what other games have similar music as this is a breakcore/dnb/jungle/breakbeat etc forum after all, and I ought to make make more threads on these genres of music, so here's what I've gathered from various games for your listening pleasure:

(I know I posted it in another thread but posting again as it's awesome)

Any black box need for speed games (underground, most wanted, carbon) and ridge racer games will have a decent dnb library

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.