Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Album of the Day Submissions

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

As you can see on the front page we now have an album of the day feature. Hopefully the code I'm using works and it *should* on the daily change to a new album for you to enjoy. I thought this would be a cool tool for discovering great new breakcore/dnb/jungle albums and any albums related to the genres just mentioned you'd like to see featured on our front page be sure to drop below so I can add them to the playlist.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I just fixed the code to play a video daily instead of day of the week. Post suggestions for it here. FYI they have to be DnB, Jungle, Breakbeat, Breakcore and some kind of related genre coz theme of the forum.

EDIT: Preferably albums too though particularly gemmy one off pieces are allowed.

Last edited:

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

I would love to include 2 of their albums here. But there's no upload on yt with like whole album in 1 video. It's split per track

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

recently found out about egofear and ive been loving their work. i think its called jpopcore or whatever the hell they call japanese centric/made dnb songs.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

recently found out about egofear and ive been loving their work. i think its called jpopcore or whatever the hell they call japanese centric/made dnb songs.

His bandcamp lists it as "trance" "hypertrance" "breakcore" "atmosferic dnb".
I think those are quite accurate decriptions. Absolute jam

n0sb0mb

Internet Cave Diver
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Femtanyl's chaser is an unexpected favorite from last year, hit it out of the ballpark on the first official album.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.