Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Gaming Videogame Music Exchange

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This game looks really cool, thanks for posting this one. I'm a huge fan of rhythm games and the animation looks so cute.

It seems like they changed the tuning of the vocaloids in an updated version, and I think the songs sound even better now.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This game looks really cool, thanks for posting this one. I'm a huge fan of rhythm games and the animation looks so cute.

It seems like they changed the tuning of the vocaloids in an updated version, and I think the songs sound even better now.

Yeah it's gotten better, cool little game it's shaping to be.

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This song is an official orchestral cover of the song "The Tower" from NeiR Automata. In the context of the game the song means a lot, but even without I would still consider it one of the best "video game" music tracks I've ever heard.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

This song is an official orchestral cover of the song "The Tower" from NeiR Automata. In the context of the game the song means a lot, but even without I would still consider it one of the best "video game" music tracks I've ever heard.

9S just wanted to help....

I love bunker ost so much it's unreal

Last edited:

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

ive been playing Sons of the Forest quite a lot with their official release and man, is the soundtrack so fucking good.

if you havent played Sons of the Forest, or The Forest for that matter then I highly recommend that you give them a try. theyre a lot of fun and has a lot of stuff to dig into

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

9S just wanted to help....

I love bunker ost so much it's unreal

Going from the immense chaos of the prologue to calmly looking out into space to that track was such good direction choice on their part. I still remember the experience of coming upon the amusement park for the first time. Has to be my favorite game.

Last edited:

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

so fellas, do you like military thrillers?

ubisoft games are notoriously middling and meh, but they usually have very good soundtracks

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Disasterpeace is an 8-bit style musician who has created breathtaking OSTs for multiple different games and movies. The most notable to me is the OST of Hyper Light Drifter, as well as some tracks from FEZ. I also want to mention an intense horror movie OST he made, but I'll post it in the Creepy Songs thread instead.

The entire OST for Hyper Light Drifter is so beautiful, and I wanted to post the first song first anyway so here's the whole OST playlist:

There are some tracks that stood out to me on the FEZ OST as well so here are some from that game.

Last edited:
Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.