Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Info User Posts Belong to the Poster & Do Not Reflect the Views of the Mariana Bay

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What makes the Mariana Bay great is we are quite liberal with the speech people can use and what subjects they can discuss (as long as its not ones that can get the plug pulled on us or general negative attention). However, some individuals feel what is posted here reflects the views of our entire community and that we actively advocate certain viewpoints...

I'm making this info thread to make something VERY clear: what users post on the Mariana Bay is their own personal opinion, it does not reflect what our other users or staff personally believe, and we do not endorse or promote hate of any kind on the site. We have many users from different racial, religious, and sexual backgrounds, and just because we are much more liberal with speech on here doesn't mean we advocate for hateful ideologies or worldviews. Moreover, yes, we *do* have a more lax approach to moderation, but that doesn't automatically equate to the Mariana Bay being a hate site; Reddit and 4chan may as well be considered hate sites considering what communities they host and allow to foster on there.

New users, please don't get put off by what others may say, the Mariana Bay is simply an open stage and you're free to express yourself how you wish as other users are allowed to. This is what makes internet freedom great and why it should be preserved.

That's all, thanks for reading this PSA.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just for the tilte alone, I already knew it that would be about the redditors that didnt liked the forum because hurt their feelings

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

EXCEPT IT DOES THOUGH ,WE ARE ALL EVIL AND EAT BABIES FOR A LIVING. WE MAKE PELTS OUT OF BABY SEALS AND SHIT MAN , WE PUT MINORITIES ON SPECIALIZED RESERVATIONS . FUCK NIGGA IM ON MY EVILMAXXER GRINDSET. IM A DEVIOUS ASS NIGGA COMMITTING SOME HEINOUS AS SHIT OUT HERE . ALL MY NIGGAS THROW TRASH ON THE BEACH AND SHIT , ME AND MY BOY @16 tons JUST STOLE A KIDS LOLLYPOP AND SHIT CUH. WE BE OUT HERE DOING SOME DEVIOUS ASS SHIT BLUD.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.