Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement A New Way to Share the Mariana Bay! (Mariana Bay Trailer Webm)

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The Mariana Bay Trailer Webm!

I don't usually allow .webm support on here (takes up way too much space and harder to moderate) but I'm making an exception to this rule to share our new promotional webm! Now it's even easier to shill the Mariana Bay on your various forums, imageboards, and Discord servers!

I pretty much took the old trailer and slightly updated the outdated information in it, a better V2 Trailer will come out at some point but for now this will do, so yeah feel free to share and help the word of this forum as it will much appreciated and help us grow quicker.

• Salute
Reactions: S0G

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 2109

I don't usually allow .webm support on here (takes up way too much space and harder to moderate) but I'm making an exception to this rule to share our new promotional webm! Now it's even easier to shill the Mariana Bay on your various forums, imageboards, and Discord servers!

I pretty much took the old trailer and slightly updated the outdated information in it, a better V2 Trailer will come out at some point but for now this will do, so yeah feel free to share and help the word of this forum as it will much appreciated and help us grow quicker.
Finally, I can post in mass this forum!

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 2109

Two more webms you can share if you want to help promote the forum elsewhere on the web.

Anywhere works as long as they have webm support so if you want to assist with forum growth and help get the forum's name out there spreading the above three webms around would be much appreciated! Cheers.

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

New forum trailer I might start using as the previous is really old now and doesn't reflect the forum properly

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Has a nice windows movie maker feeling to it. First one wasn't bad by any means either, it worked on me

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Has a nice windows movie maker feeling to it. First one wasn't bad by any means either, it worked on me
Yeah I didn't mind the old one but it showed the forum in a VERY early state that didn't reflect how it is now so I felt the trailer needed a polish. Didn't have to be anything special as the previous worked fine, just needed a new coat of paint that's all.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.