Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Question Should I try the "Mariana Bay" wine?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

For those uninformed, on the google keyword ranking our site name is currently mogged by Marina Bay in Singapore and..... an ASDA wine called "Mariana Bay Sauvignon Blanc", a cheap wine I must add..... Very insulting.
Currently it's out of stock and I'd prefer they take it down if it's not coming back as I want a better site ranking dammit, however if it ever restocks should I do a taste test of the unofficial forum wine and come back with how it tastes?

Tbh this is my fault for not picking an original enough site name, I thought it was clever mashing up the concept of "Mariana's Web" and the site name "Pirate Bay" together, and though I definitely love the forum's name it definitely hasn't helped us in search results as Mariana Bay has been used in many places beforehand lol.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

For those uninformed, on the google keyword ranking our site name is currently mogged by Marina Bay in Singapore and..... an ASDA wine called "Mariana Bay Sauvignon Blanc", a cheap wine I must add..... Very insulting.
Currently it's out of stock and I'd prefer they take it down if it's not coming back as I want a better site ranking dammit, however if it ever restocks should I do a taste test of the unofficial forum wine and come back with how it tastes?

Tbh this is my fault for not picking an original enough site name, I thought it was clever mashing up the concept of "Mariana's Web" and the site name "Pirate Bay" together, and though I definitely love the forum's name it definitely hasn't helped us in search results as Mariana Bay has been used in many places beforehand lol.
Contains Sulphites

of course, go ahead. It's not like sulfur in wine will poison you or smth

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Contains Sulphites

You say that but alcohol is poison in itself so double whammy for me wehay.

Fuck sulphites tho, too many good drinks have them in them now.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

You say that but alcohol is poison in itself so double whammy for me wehay.

Fuck sulphites tho, too many good drinks have them in them now.
Good drinks don't have sulphites M8. That's the point of warning about them. So you know which drink stay tf away from.

Also it's white still wine. Probably worst type of wine there's.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Good drinks don't have sulphites M8. That's the point of warning about them. So you know which drink stay tf away from.

Also it's white still wine. Probably worst type of wine there's.
Yeah white wine is quite shit, I agree.

The trve Mariana Bay beverage would be a extremely high alcohol percentage non-sulphite West Country scrumpy with enough kick to knock out an elephant.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yeah white wine is quite shit, I agree.

The trve Mariana Bay beverage would be a extremely high alcohol percentage non-sulphite West Country scrumpy with enough kick to knock out an elephant.
>implying the drink of choice of Mariana Bay citizens wouldn't be some fizzy soda that has too much sugar in it with hints of alcohol and a dash of cocaine

i do wonder what an "official" Mariana Bay drink would look like though. definitely some y2k and early 2000s design philosophy to it

Jundle

Muad'Doob
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Contains Sulphites

All natural wine has sulfites in it you dolt, you have to look out for added sulfites. Grapes naturally release sulfites as they ferment in yeast. I'd be much more concerned if a wine didn't have any, because it means its been filtered and likely has artificial shit added to compensate the loss in flavor.

>implying the drink of choice of Mariana Bay citizens wouldn't be some fizzy soda that has too much sugar in it with hints of alcohol and a dash of cocaine

i do wonder what an "official" Mariana Bay drink would look like though. definitely some y2k and early 2000s design philosophy to it
We need to steal Gin and Tonic back from the hipsters. About the only thing I'll get from a bar that isn't beer.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

All natural wine has sulfites in it you dolt, you have to look out for added sulfites. Grapes naturally release sulfites as they ferment in yeast. I'd be much more concerned if a wine didn't have any, because it means its been filtered and likely has artificial shit added to compensate the loss in flavor.
Ohhh never knew this, feel better about certain beverages now.
We need to steal Gin and Tonic back from the hipsters. About the only thing I'll get from a bar that isn't beer.
Gin??? I thought only women and flamboyant men truly enjoyed gin, saying that if we steal it back maybe the right gin has the potential as an "honorary drink:

Jundle

Muad'Doob
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ohhh never knew this, feel better about certain beverages now.

Gin??? I thought only women and flamboyant men truly enjoyed gin, saying that if we steal it back maybe the right gin has the potential as an "honorary drink:
Here in the states its considered an old man drink that (fairly recently) got co-opted by hipsters. NGL I've never seen a woman here even look at a bottle of gin, always Martinis and Margaritas for El Goblino de las Americas

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.