Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Paranormal Personal Paranormal Stories

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This board needs more threads so here's one: personal paranormal stories, or even ones you've heard from friends. If you have any good ones be sure to share them here as we'd love to hear them.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

my grandpa has a story:

he was a pilot, hung out around airports a lot. one day in the 70s or maybe 60s, in texas, at night, he saw a big fire out in a field, near the airport. he pulled over and approached the field trying to help. he was approached by two dudes i suits and they told him "youve been considered" and turned him away.

i personally have had some paranormal/spiritual experiences myself. rituals, "summoning"...demons, Christ, a couple incubus'...money. but maybe ill detail these later

RE1S

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i have a weird one, but apparently im not alone with this:
I kept having REALLY realistic dreams when i was younger. Like, reeeeally realistic. They always had strange situations though, which i couldnt imagine ever happening with people i didnt know etc.

I also used to have really strong deja vu often. So, well, you know where this is going. I started writing down my dreams and low and behold. Those realistic ones really often actually happened. For example one time i dreamt about talking to people i didn't know yet while eating fries in the cafeteria of a swimming bath, when a small kid approached us, asked something before getting sent away to play with the others by the person on the opposite end of the table from me.

About 3 months after this dream I became a part time overseer for this summercamp thing. another 2 months after that we went on a trip to a swimming bath, where the situation from the dream unfolded exactly like in my journal.

freaky stuff. didn't happen again for a long time until just recently

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i have a weird one, but apparently im not alone with this:
I kept having REALLY realistic dreams when i was younger. Like, reeeeally realistic. They always had strange situations though, which i couldnt imagine ever happening with people i didnt know etc.

I also used to have really strong deja vu often. So, well, you know where this is going. I started writing down my dreams and low and behold. Those realistic ones really often actually happened. For example one time i dreamt about talking to people i didn't know yet while eating fries in the cafeteria of a swimming bath, when a small kid approached us, asked something before getting sent away to play with the others by the person on the opposite end of the table from me.

About 3 months after this dream I became a part time overseer for this summercamp thing. another 2 months after that we went on a trip to a swimming bath, where the situation from the dream unfolded exactly like in my journal.

freaky stuff. didn't happen again for a long time until just recently
Damn bro, that's crazy stuff haha. Now what you gotta do is dream about winning the lottery and getting a model gf as what if your dream powers are not for predicting the future but creating the future? Probably don't work like that but one can dream (quite literally)

RE1S

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Damn bro, that's crazy stuff haha. Now what you gotta do is dream about winning the lottery and getting a model gf as what if your dream powers are not for predicting the future but creating the future? Probably don't work like that but one can dream (quite literally)
My man, that would be amazing. Don't think it works like that, but hey I have no clue how it works at all so who am i to say it cant be ;D

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

My man, that would be amazing. Don't think it works like that, but hey I have no clue how it works at all so who am i to say it cant be ;D
Remember me when you become rich and famous and have a model wife through my dreaming strategy :pepechill:

S0G

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This one is a personal story that happened to me years ago.
Back then, I was living in a funeral building (so corpses were kept, analyzed and prepared in the building).
I lived on the first and second floor. My bedroom (which was also my office at the time) was on the second floor.
One night I was going back to my bedroom. The door is an open-in door so you have to push the door to enter the room.
The switch for the light is right next to the door inside the room. So my right hand was on the door handle and my left hand switched the light on.
Upon the light being on it went increasingly brighter quickly until it gave out. At the same time, the door quickly opened until hitting the wall and the door handle
Dismounted (so the door handle was in my hand and the door opened against the wall). Natural reflex was to back out and the door just slammed on my way out.
I dropped the handle to the ground and rushed downstairs. I'd like to point out that I never opened the door in a violent motion that could've cause the handle to somehow dismantle. I always open half-way, handle in hand, turn on the light then close the door behind me.
Something else I'd like to precise is that I did not have to change to light bulb. The light switch was on and the bulb was off. When I went back to my bedroom I had to off/on the light.

I'm very rational and this all might be just coincidences but to this day, I cannot explain what happened that night.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.