Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Paranormal Shadow man in my room

Newfag, browsing the boards and found we have a whole paranormal section. I'm gonna love it here.
To start off my residency I'll regail you with the tale of my close encounter with a being I still don't fully understand and one that still manages to stay in my head to this day.

I was around 12 or 13 when this happened. In the time between then and now I've had lots of theories thrown my way, it was a shadow person, it was the ghost of my vengeful father, it was all a stress induced hallucination, ect ect..

Anyway, to the story. It was the night before I had some family friends from south of my state coming to visit. I hadn't seen them in around 4 or 5 years at this point so I was awake late into the night from my excitement and anxiety. I think the grand total my clock displayed once I finally slipped into sleep was 2am.

I slept for around 2 hours, occasionally jumping back into awareness only to sink back to sleep. At the two hour mark I woke up again, and when I laid my head to sleep again I gazed to the corner of my room. I did a double take because I wasn't sure what I was looking at at first, but when my eyes adjusted to the dark of my room I recognized it. A tall, completely dark, male silhouette was standing in the corner of my room, topped off with dull red eyes.

I sat up, curious and scared at this sudden man being in my room. When I did his head glanced down to me, previously he had been looking at the head of my bed, and immediate terror gripped me. I crawled backwards to where my bed met the wall in his opposite direction. He reached a hand out to my direction and I heard an immediate loud ringing in my ears as he did. Looking at the hand he reached out it looked like space was caving in on itself towards his palm, kinda like artistic representations of a black hole.

His hand was getting closer to me so I got up from my bed, climbing over my nightstand so I wouldn't be closer to him, and went to my mom's room who was just across the hall. I woke her up and told her "mom, mom, there's a man in my room.", All the while keeping eye contact on the black hole guy who was still visible from her doorway. She woke up and asked me what was going on, so I looked at her for two seconds to repeat "there's a man in my room." She got up out of bed and cut on the light to my room.

He was gone. Mom told me to stop messing with her and go back to bed. I did but boy was I not happy about it. For about two months after the fact I couldn't sleep without looking at the corner he was at constantly. And even today I still think about it and wonder what the fuck happened.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• Untitled76_20230115001504.png
    Untitled76_20230115001504.png
    529.2 KB · Views: 60

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

You should have transformed into mike tyson and beat the holy fuck out of him

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Probably some demon, I once had one try and attack me during a shroom trip but shouting the name of Christ scared him off. Also I agree with the above post, should have beat the shit outta him.

Quest

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That's the general consensus from my more esoteric friends, my therapist says it was a stressed induced hallucination. I wansnt really stressed before the fact though so I subscribe more to the demons. And yeah in retrospect I should have put the beat down on him.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.