Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Mark of The Beast: The Shady Dealings of Mr Beast and Co.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

this guy has always been posting vapid slop. btw the company has been a part of a talent agency called night media that manages other popular personalities on the internet which is all targeted to push this kind of crap towards the masses.
Really goes to show how much a sham "online fame" is and how influencers are cultivated and molded, not made organically (at least anymore). You don't say the right things or go with the flow you'll just become another Mumkeyjones unable to survive in YouTube monopoly. I miss the old YouTube where people like FilthyFrank could actually thrive, now it'a all santitised slop and anyone slightly against the narrtaive just gets shadowbanned or chased off.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i do sincerely hope that if this website ever becomes big enough to receive mainstream attention, that i will forever be immortalized as a goofy goober fedposter :))))

goober GIF

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.