Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Introduce yourself!

bloodmage

pinball wizard
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

music is the worst thing ever created and i hate it. also big into vinyl.

G00N MASTER

Master Gooner
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.works-r.racing
LV

oh you like cars huh? then what is your favorite car and why is it a modified twin turbo 400+ horsepower 1970 trans am?

JHsos369mkc0M.webp
Aww crap I forgot all about this sorry (too busy gooning I guess). Trans Ams are cool af.
''Favourite'' car is an impossible pick, there's simply too many. But just to name one of em, the Citroën SM. It was ground breaking in many ways and looked like a spaceship.
transam.jpg

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Aww crap I forgot all about this sorry (too busy gooning I guess). Trans Ams are cool af.
''Favourite'' car is an impossible pick, there's simply too many. But just to name one of em, the Citroën SM. It was ground breaking in many ways and looked like a spaceship.
View attachment 5074
that thing looks real purty. i would love that car in the middle of the night blasting some tunes

G00N MASTER

Master Gooner
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.works-r.racing
LV

that thing looks real purty. i would love that car in the middle of the night blasting some tunes
Not sure which car you're talking about. But yes for sure, with either one. That TransAm was rediculesly fast, and the SM was renouned for being one of the first cars ever in which you could drive at 200km/h+ in relative silence and comfort. The first non-german autobahn cruiser you could say.

sm_gold_56.png

Jundle

Muad'Doob
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Whats crappenin bros? Yet another internet vagrant just looking for a spot to chill. My child like wonder at the act of creation spurns me into trying to be a jack of all trades, while ultimately being a master of none.

luv me music
luv me art
'ate the contrarians (not racist just dont like em)
simple as

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Whats crappenin bros? Yet another internet vagrant just looking for a spot to chill. My child like wonder at the act of creation spurns me into trying to be a jack of all trades, while ultimately being a master of none.

luv me music
luv me art
'ate the contrarians (not racist just dont like em)
simple as
That siggy kinda fire ngl

Reetkever61

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sup lads all i wish to say is; if you aint dutch, ya aint much
Peace

Steve_The

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Idk how exactly to succinctly describe myself.
I like muzak, can run GIMP pretty good, and quote stuff noone else has bothered to read.

Jundle

Muad'Doob
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Idk how exactly to succinctly describe myself.
I like muzak, can run GIMP pretty good, and quote stuff noone else has bothered to read.
They really let ANYONE into this place don't they? Good lord this man stinks to high heaven! (he's a fren I recommended this place to)

Reina

Darkmoon Knightess
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hihi! I saw this place linked on /wsg/ and thought it would be cool to check out. I have a lot of nostalgia for internet forums since it was the main thing I did on the internet for most of my teenage years. I like anime and video games.(How original!)

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.