Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Introduce yourself!

Spassbandert

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

METRIC - Lost Kitten​

when she says youve got my eyes i get a little tingle

I dont listen to much genres of music other than DNB now as I am getting older and my passion for music has diminished but metric are in my top 3 bands.
RHCP and bloc party being the others, bloc party is my fav band.

legendofrazor

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

howdy! I'm an early-ish zoomer (in my early 20s) who loves anime, action movies, vidya, and anything fun and "cuhrazy". musicwise im not that into breakcore since i feel the music is made for a specific type of person and i cant get into it. i cant get enough of euro power metal though, shit kicks ass I don't care if its reddit.

like some other people I found this place through a /wsg/ webm. good that somebody's getting the word out, but I'm worried shitposting weens will ruin a good thing. here's hoping we all have some good times regardless:swag:

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

howdy! I'm an early-ish zoomer (in my early 20s) who loves anime, action movies, vidya, and anything fun and "cuhrazy". musicwise im not that into breakcore since i feel the music is made for a specific type of person and i cant get into it. i cant get enough of euro power metal though, shit kicks ass I don't care if its reddit.

like some other people I found this place through a /wsg/ webm. good that somebody's getting the word out, but I'm worried shitposting weens will ruin a good thing. here's hoping we all have some good times regardless:swag:
welcome brother n4.gif

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hell yeh good to have you here bro.

S0G

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi there ! I'm S0G, it stands for Some0neGood. I've got passion towards many fields such as music (making and listening), sport (weight-lifting), medical and more.
I like many different kind of music, I simply avoid mainstream.
Nice to meet you all !

Last edited:

RE1S

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi, im RE1S. Krautfag with a distinct love for retro stuff and a severe collection addiction. music, webms and miniatures.

This forum looks cool, so I might stay.

Chromosome_Maxxing

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I am a Chromosome Maxxing 60IQ Milk Powered Mass of Pure Destruction.
Someone posted a video ad for this place on the /wsg/ board on 4chan, thought it looked cool and so here I am.
I find computers, birds, reptiles, bushwalks, weightlifting and old games cool.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I am a Chromosome Maxxing 60IQ Milk Powered Mass of Pure Destruction.
Someone posted a video ad for this place on the /wsg/ board on 4chan, thought it looked cool and so here I am.
I find computers, birds, reptiles, bushwalks, weightlifting and old games cool.
welcome to the club fellow chromosome autist

enjoy your stay

Attachments

• grin-doomguy.gif
    grin-doomguy.gif
    6.4 KB · Views: 1
Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.