Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Introduce yourself!

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hey all. I'm into using unix-based systems, programming, classic-rock/prog and generally anime. I imagine I'm in good company
>into tech shit

welcome to the club. we have a few techbro autists here

Attachments

• 1642309112460.gif
    1642309112460.gif
    178.6 KB · Views: 3

cultofgettingoutofcults

contradiction spotter
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
LV

hi. anyone who knows me, hates me. by the end of this post, i reckon you'll hate me too, but i really think it's in your best interest not to. me and my husband livestream in an attempt to bring something in human form that's measured and measurable to the internet. i have 420 phds in smelling bullshit and use that knowledge to express the bullshit, how it's made, and how to get rid of it. but because everyone thinks with their emotion and not as a creature who has the capability and tools to view themselves outside of themselves, i'm not understandable. i know culture, religion, and politics are for retards and the people who are using these concepts to make/keep people retarded; they use people's propensity to cling to and worship things without understanding the fundamental building blocks- the who what where when why. knowing everything by the shape the universe gave it, even human, is the key to freedom and end to the fucking slavery you were born into. this is what i am, this is the only thing i can be anymore. i have a lot to give, but no one to give it to. i'm sick of hearing people bitch, watching people die, i'm tired of people adding to the problem because that's what they're trained to do. this is not the fucking day to day we need to endure anymore and it's provable with math and reason and action. we've been indoctrinated into the cult of death. this is a measurable fact that, with time, can be and is communicated. i want to reintroduce everyone to the cult of life. the next evolutionary step for people has to be the decision they make to know instead of pretend to know while they graze in the field, vaccinated and chipped. this is me the best i can communicate it without knowing who i'm communicating to

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hey all. I'm into using unix-based systems, programming, classic-rock/prog and generally anime. I imagine I'm in good company
You'll fit right in lol
hi. anyone who knows me, hates me. by the end of this post, i reckon you'll hate me too, but i really think it's in your best interest not to. me and my husband livestream in an attempt to bring something in human form that's measured and measurable to the internet. i have 420 phds in smelling bullshit and use that knowledge to express the bullshit, how it's made, and how to get rid of it. but because everyone thinks with their emotion and not as a creature who has the capability and tools to view themselves outside of themselves, i'm not understandable. i know culture, religion, and politics are for retards and the people who are using these concepts to make/keep people retarded; they use people's propensity to cling to and worship things without understanding the fundamental building blocks- the who what where when why. knowing everything by the shape the universe gave it, even human, is the key to freedom and end to the fucking slavery you were born into. this is what i am, this is the only thing i can be anymore. i have a lot to give, but no one to give it to. i'm sick of hearing people bitch, watching people die, i'm tired of people adding to the problem because that's what they're trained to do. this is not the fucking day to day we need to endure anymore and it's provable with math and reason and action. we've been indoctrinated into the cult of death. this is a measurable fact that, with time, can be and is communicated. i want to reintroduce everyone to the cult of life. the next evolutionary step for people has to be the decision they make to know instead of pretend to know while they graze in the field, vaccinated and chipped. this is me the best i can communicate it without knowing who i'm communicating to
Screenshot_20230713_175048_YouTube.jpg

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

sanest mariana bay user

jotnarr

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

tldr;
also wheres id 200?

Annie

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi pply
I'm no Annie, but I just go by that nick. I like nature and hiking. I saw this place on someone's phone while looking over his shoulder in public transport. It looked like he has a good time here

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi pply
I'm no Annie, but I just go by that nick. I like nature and hiking. I saw this place on someone's phone while looking over his shoulder in public transport. It looked like he has a good time here
Haha no way, welcome to the forum! As you've had probably no context what we are about: we are a underground music forum (ie appreciation for more niche genres of music) which discusses everything and anything. We are fairly lenient with speech and you're free to express yourself and your interests, and anything you want really as long as it don't violate any tules. Yeah, hope you have a good time here and any questions feel free to shoot!

Also which of you has been browsing the forum on public transport as of late? Keep doing that tbh.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Dutchie. Used to watch a lot of anime in my teen years, not so much anymore.
I like cars and music (y)
oh you like cars huh? then what is your favorite car and why is it a modified twin turbo 400+ horsepower 1970 trans am?

JHsos369mkc0M.webp

¡ZALAZ!

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's me,im here to find a new style and grant wishes.
LOVES - Classic Television(like Golden Girls/Love Connection), Third Eye Blind, Driving Fast, Travelling, granting 3 wishes, parcheesi.
HATES - Internet culture, gaming, discord apps, good tv, anything new.

Also looking for some djeany pals to hang around

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.