Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Introduce yourself!

Paei Kazy

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
paeikazy.neocities.org
LV

Welcome to the Mariana Bay! We are glad to have you here and would love to know a bit about you as we are certain you're really interesting and totally not boring and lame.

You know the drill: divulge a bit about yourself and your interests, and what not. Doesn't have to be an essay though you're free to write one if you feel you're that important.
Hello everyone! i am Paei Kazy, i am autistic (diagnosed) and i love computer games, history, computers, and chemistry, recently ive been looking for forums to post on since 4chan has gotten incredibly stale,

melty

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi I'm melty i'm a fat retard who likes technology, anime, music, movies and video games. I like to develop videogames as a hobby and also make music. I might post some here unless the site dies before I can.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Hi I'm melty i'm a fat retard who likes technology, anime, music, movies and video games. I like to develop videogames as a hobby and also make music. I might post some here unless the site dies before I can.
Sounds good, would love to see what you've made. Also dw sites over a year old and is fairly active atm so you have plenty of time to share haha.

theyearis1706

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm Stíl, I make and listen to lots of music. I like video games and I train Judo and traditional Jujutsu. Professionally, I do rope stuff.

Edit: noticed im ID 250, is this a milestone? are we celebrating? :D

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I'm Stíl, I make and listen to lots of music. I like video games and I train Judo and traditional Jujutsu. Professionally, I do rope stuff.

Edit: noticed im ID 250, is this a milestone? are we celebrating? :D
What sort of music you make? Also nice judo and jujitsu are awesome, maybe you should make threads about them as we need more sports threads on here haha. My gf likes rope and climbing stuff, I need to do more of it with her.

Congrats on 250 ID lol, hmm could give you a special forum badge if you want as its a rare cool number to have next to the single and double digit ones and meme numbers like 69 (which is owned by @Larold)

theyearis1706

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What sort of music you make? Also nice judo and jujitsu are awesome, maybe you should make threads about them as we need more sports threads on here haha. My gf likes rope and climbing stuff, I need to do more of it with her.

Congrats on 250 ID lol, hmm could give you a special forum badge if you want as its a rare cool number to have next to the single and double digit ones and meme numbers like 69 (which is owned by @Larold)
oo special badge, how could i resist :o

I used to be in a bunch of bands n played all sorts of genres rly, currently making demos for a death metally thingy.

Japanese martial art thread would be cool, i'll get on that later! Maybe even a rope stuff one too (sfw)

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

oo special badge, how could i resist :o
What would you like for it? As long as its sfw and not overly edgy I'll allow it as 250th ID is a special number ultimately.

Oh and do share those demos and I look forward that thread when you post it.

theyearis1706

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What would you like for it? As long as its sfw and not overly edgy I'll allow it as 250th ID is a special number ultimately.
Can you give me the dimensions and I'll send a design for approval?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Can you give me the dimensions and I'll send a design for approval?
I mean it will fit to size anyways so anything you send should be ok, it don't actually give me any required dimensions in the place in the admin panel where I add them.

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Pouring one out for my fallen Marianers.
Miss u <3
Drink Pour One Out GIF by Nas

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.