Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Vent How's life, MB?

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Out of curiosity, how are users on the Mariana Bay finding life at the moment? What I mean is how are you finding your current quality of living? Are you in your prime, downfall, limbo, etc.

Looking back at my life, to be honest I've never been better. I have good friends, I go out most weekends, and I'm studying on a course I genuinely find interesting. I find this forum really fun to run as well and finally am pursuing creative ambitions I enjoy. Considering last year was legitimately my lowest point I'm shocked just how much I've bounced back from the depths and now life is actually good, feels weird when up to this point I was genuinely just miserable throughout it.

How about you fellas, wanted to make this thread so users could get stuff off their chest if they need to. Let loose and we will hear you out.

Last edited:

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Out of curiosity, how are users on the Mariana Bay finding life at the moment? What I mean is how are you finding your current quality of living? Are you in your prime, downfall, limbo, etc.

Looking back at my life, to be honest I've never been better. I have good friends, I go out most weekends, and I'm studying on a course I genuinely find interesting. I find this forum really fun to run as well and finally am pursuing creative ambitions I enjoy. Considering last year was legitimately my lowest point I'm shocked just how much I've bounced back from the depths and now life is actually good, feels weird when up to this point I was genuinely just miserable throughout it.

How about you fellas, wanted to make this thread so users could get stuff off their chest if they need to. Let loose and we will hear you out.
Its been harsh khastle, harsh, slow, yet so poorish.........

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

Great, happier than ever. Stopped being unironically racist towards neighbouring shithole and war-torn countries (but still ironically towards everyone for the lolz), learned to forgive ppl, got my own personal cult and actually got a life now, but still no bitches.

Also DATAMINE THREAD

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Strange, as always.
Tonight is my company's Christmas party at some Bougie men's club. I'm not drinking, I prefer the Devil's lettuce over fire water, so I get to watch everyone else embarrass themselves.

jnoj

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just keeps flying right by. Overall, pretty good. Enjoying the Christmas season while it's here. :)
1698293196203844.gif

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Memoryhead gets pussy so it's not incelposting as an incel ain't posting it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Does the BBC bulls that fuck your gf while you laugh at dagoth memes can post in here?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.