Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant The turning point in my life, and why it may not be worth it

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

This is just a fucking cope. You only will get more frustated
Thats the thing , I am content with being a fucking autist at the moment but I think in the future the reality check would be the worst experience in my life, enough to sacrifice my autism to prevent that from occurring
Is not about pretend to be another person, is just be less autistic. Is not that hard tbh.
Not being autistic is pretending to me , my integrity is too high give up on my personality overall. I pretty much have to find a way to partition my autism to something socially acceptable , like guitars , or bands. Normalfags typically hold music and similar mediums in high regards.
You gonna tell me that you are not a loser too?
A loser hanging out with losers out of necessity only worsens the problem of being a loser , its a vicious cycle. A friend group of losers won't get me into parties or social events. They are virtually useless in that way if you want to find something.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Thats the thing , I am content with being a fucking autist at the moment but I think in the future the reality check would be the worst experience in my life, enough to sacrifice my autism to prevent that from occurring

Not being autistic is pretending to me , my integrity is too high give up on my personality overall. I pretty much have to find a way to partition my autism to something socially acceptable , like guitars , or bands. Normalfags typically hold music and similar mediums in high regards.

A loser hanging out with losers out of necessity only worsens the problem of being a loser , its a vicious cycle. A friend group of losers won't get me into parties or social events. They are virtually useless in that way if you want to find something.
Damn nigga, kys

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

A group of loosers once killed a space clown, do the same but instead of that just reach for a cop's gun

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

or better, wear a regular fucking shirt instead of the BO2 shirt. Branded shirts are unattractive as shit.
Seconding this hard. Unless its like a t-shirt you got at a specific destination or concert, just don't do it. Some brand t-shirts that are unique can be considered "pieces" in a wardrobe. For example, I have a T-Shirt from a middle-of-nowhere gas station in Death Valley with a sun bathing skeleton, this is a piece because the art on the shirt can only be found in one weird place. T-shirts from Target or Walmart are not pieces because they can be found anywhere.

What does makes you think that the guy in the pic dont shower? And whats makes yoy think that just by take a shower he will became handsome?
Bruh. He's greasy. His hair is greasy, his skin looks dirty. You can see the film of dirt on his skin in the picture if you know what you're looking for. And its not just one shower, I was being sarcastic. Realistically, you need about a month of consistent self-care and grooming to recover from that point.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Seconding this hard. Unless its like a t-shirt you got at a specific destination or concert, just don't do it. Some brand t-shirts that are unique can be considered "pieces" in a wardrobe. For example, I have a T-Shirt from a middle-of-nowhere gas station in Death Valley with a sun bathing skeleton, this is a piece because the art on the shirt can only be found in one weird place. T-shirts from Target or Walmart are not pieces because they can be found anywhere.

Bruh. He's greasy. His hair is greasy, his skin looks dirty. You can see the film of dirt on his skin in the picture if you know what you're looking for. And its not just one shower, I was being sarcastic. Realistically, you need about a month of consistent self-care and grooming to recover from that point.
Malice, you're not gonna get through to them. You're arguing with a confused young man and a Brazilian.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

1702694484750.png
this is him now , all he had to do was take a shower and get a haircut and he was drenched in pussy. Shows you that anything can be accomplished if you put your mind to it.Don't ever get up , keep grinding , keep hustling , shoot for your dreams , you can do anything you want.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3230
this is him now , all he had to do was take a shower and get a haircut and he was drenched in pussy. Shows you that anything can be accomplished if you put your mind to it.Don't ever get up , keep grinding , keep hustling , shoot for your dreams , you can do anything you want.
See. SEE. I was right. Most men, especially men raised by single mothers, just dont know how to groom. Seriously, make a throw away reddit, follow every male grooming and male self care subreddit and educate yourself. Make a routine. Love yourselves.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

See. SEE. I was right. Most men, especially men raised by single mothers, just dont know how to groom. Seriously, make a throw away reddit, follow every male grooming and male self care subreddit and educate yourself. Make a routine. Love yourselves.
You're funny I like you
I like this one.PNG

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You are a woman, you should't even be able to speak
Malice, you're not gonna get through to them. You're arguing with a confused young man and a Brazilian.
>britishit
Tell me more about the dog cocks that you mother sucked before she meet her current betabuxxed

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Whats it with you and dogs dude? I knew Brazilians were weird but beastility fetish too? Truly a fascinating people
Keep projecting white boy. We boths know that white women are notorious animal fuckers, dogs, horses, pigs... you named. Not to mention that they are extremally promiscuos. Tell me more about the high ammout of cocks that your mother sucked before she met your "dad", if he is actually your dad.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Keep projecting white boy. We boths know that white women are notorious aninal fuckers, dogs, horses, pigs... you named. Not to mention that they are extremally promiscuosml. Tell me more about the high ammout of cocks that your mother sucked before she met your "dad", if he is actually your dad.
Guys, Tedposter is posting his beastility fetish again. Point and laugh!

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

or better, wear a regular fucking shirt instead of the BO2 shirt. Branded shirts are unattractive as shit.
Oh, fucking bullshit about the shirt. He could have the best dress in the world, nothing would change because of his subhuman looks. Do you wants me to actually believe if a guy like this dressed in a cod t-shirt, he would be able tonfyck girls?
hqdefault.jpg

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

Oh, fucking bullshit about the shirt. He could have the best dress in the world, nothing would change because of his subhuman looks. Do you wants me to actually believe if a guy like this dressed in a cod t-shirt, he would be able tonfyck girls?

Where did I say that if he changes his shirt he would look 10/10 and get mad puss? I'm saying it would probably bump him to 3/10 from 2/10.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.