Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Meme Cursed AI Art

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

All of those come from Openai's new dall-e 3 model. I wanted to update my mediocracy thread, but looks like those pics found their way to here already.
Link for anyone that wants to try. Microsoft account requiered www.bing.com/images/create 1696668276554.png
1696668297963.png Bez tytułu.jpg

It hurts me to see that normies got another effortless way of generating better stuff that's possible locally. at least without spending an hour trying to tweak and fine tune every addon / prompt to get it right. Thankfully openai (as they usually do) started to censor it already. most of the sexual phrases won't be generated. So it takes some wrangling the prompt

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

All of those come from Openai's new dall-e 3 model. I wanted to update my mediocracy thread, but looks like those pics found their way to here already.
Link for anyone that wants to try. Microsoft account requiered www.bing.com/images/createView attachment 1883
View attachment 1884View attachment 1885

It hurts me to see that normies got another effortless way of generating better stuff that's possible locally. at least without spending an hour trying to tweak and fine tune every addon / prompt to get it right. Thankfully openai (as they usually do) started to censor it already. most of the sexual phrases won't be generated. So it takes some wrangling the prompt
Still update that thread though as it was great and high quality, I made this one for more the memes surrounding AI art. I still need to try that Bing one myself but yeah it's crazy how good these ai generators are getting now, shame how the art world is being gutted by it but the technology is honestly impressive in how quickly its evolving.

That Peach and Rosalina robbery pic goes hard asf btw

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Damn, what you gotta say about this @Punished_Senko ???
leave the poor man alone. He just threw the sauce pic into img2img generation and posted couple of crumulant results.

Also, my fine-ish attempts
Closer to the og image

blob1.png
More open interpretation
blob2.png

Those are of course SD blobs. No way you can replicate the looks in different pose etc. As every AI image, it belongs to the cringe

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

leave the poor man alone. He just threw the sauce pic into img2img generation and posted couple of crumulant results.

Closer to the og image

View attachment 1914
More open interpretation
View attachment 1915

Those are of course SD blobs. No way you can replicate the looks in different pose etc. As every AI image, it belongs to the cringe
OMGSISA!!!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Dw, I love @Punished_Senko really
Closer to the og image

View attachment 1914
More open interpretation
View attachment 1915

These definitely look interesting I'll say that haha.

@16 tons How's that final Mariana Chan sketch coming along?

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

Dw, I love @Punished_Senko really

These definitely look interesting I'll say that haha.

@16 tons How's that final Mariana Chan sketch coming along?
My google drive got corrupted/failed to save to cloud somehow so I gotta do the whole thing again
1696772555154.png

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.