Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Content Creation Share your Neocities/Websites

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just came across this neocities site I made a year ago today and I thought I'd make a thread on sharing the sites you've made or helped contribute towards. Let's see who here is best at web design and who is not (don't look at me).
I also made a promotional site Mariana Bay neocities lol, forgot about this almost: https://marianabay.neocities.org/

(Btw hmu if you want to be added to stoaeleutheria, be happy to share your link on there.)

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

My almost abandoned project
birb-site.neocities.org
layout and subpages are pretty much done. I just need to gather my thoughts and add some actual content to it.

Those memes are from around 2021/2022. Don't bully me for expired memes

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

birb-site.neocities.org
layout and subpages are pretty much done. I just need to gather my thoughts and add some actual content to it.

I like it, quite unique and charming. I made similar sites in layout to that a year ago, I'll share them below:
Both are quite unfinished with only a few articles but maybe I'll add to them more in the future, who knows?

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just came across this neocities site I made a year ago today and I thought I'd make a thread on sharing the sites you've made or helped contribute towards. Let's see who here is best at web design and who is not (don't look at me).
I also made a promotional site Mariana Bay neocities lol, forgot about this almost: https://marianabay.neocities.org/

(Btw hmu if you want to be added to stoaeleutheria, be happy to share your link on there.)
man im going through that site rabbit hole and i really like the angus site. shit is a hidden gem.

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Here's my little Skyrim (And other TES games eventually TM) modding guide I made for /vg/: /tesg/

It used to be owned by someone else and run on wix but when I was given the site I decided to switch over to a cheaper and less awful wiki format. Spent the last week writing a lot of it and now my brain hurts but I do need to finish filling in a handful of smaller sections still.

vanadat

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
tournesol.neocities.org
LV

birb-site.neocities.org

love the cars!!

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.