Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement New Mariana Bay Instagram!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Woah, another new forum related page! What could this one be about? That's right, we now have a page on Instagram and it's called "marianamemes". As you can guess it's going to be a meme shitpost page where I plan on creating forum related memes (involving yours truly) in hopes of bringing more people to the forum. How comes I'm using *this* for this venture and not the official Mariana Bay Twitter? The reason is because I know how to network way better on Instagram than Twitter and just find it more convenient to use hence why I made the meme account on there and not the former, the Twitter is going to be used more for forum downtime updates and the occasional shilling if anything. Anyways, check the instagram out, I'll post the link below:

https://www.instagram.com/marianamemes

00e7a63af9c8b1d01725e1c8493e398b.png

Help me get that follower count up, troops!

The Instagram can also be easily accessed from the forum's and blog's socials tabs:

dc93736318e789fcedb3241ab9d71bce.png

e2c633d1853f08598ba398f43e81e2d9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I tried to quickly see if I could claim the "marianabay" username on Instagram but it was already taken, feels bad, I was lucky asf to claim that on YouTube. Guess we are sticking with marianamemes.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.