Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Serious Criticisms of the Bay & How We Can Improve

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

But no my point is I don't want this place to be seen as "Agora Road 2". I want it to eventually be unique enough that it fulfills its own niche and is something new yknow?
Well, agora road barelly talks about vaporwave anymore, so you have that

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Well, agora road barelly talks about vaporwave anymore, so you have that
It's more a nostalgia and paranormal board if anything though vaporwave sounds way better with branding.

Honestly dude depending on activity on my music boards I'm seriously considering just combining them on the eventual forum revamp or changing what the main board is entirely as people on here enjoy the General Discussion and other boards way more, maybe we are best becoming a Nostalgia and Hobbies forum for our central theme as while I enjoy the music talks, I even collect music myself myself, it's clearly not what people come to the forum for and we should perhaps focusing more on promoting what people enjoy here.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I can't cook with a bike.
>Can't cook with a bike
bike-tricks-bike-skills.gif

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.