Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Question Anyone else having issues accessing the site under certain IP addresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's been brought up to me twice this week that people are having issues accessing the site under certain IP addresses, partiuclarly mullvad ones, and I was wondering if this is affecting anyone else? I know why this is happening, its due to me having downloaded a banlist of potentially malicious IPs (over 150,000 entries!) but it seems to me some of these may be common VPN ones too so I dunno if I should remove parts of this list or not, for now I just want to know if this is problem affecting anyone else or not.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's been brought up to me twice this week that people are having issues accessing the site under certain IP addresses, partiuclarly mullvad ones, and I was wondering if this is affecting anyone else? I know why this is happening, its due to me having downloaded a banlist of potentially malicious IPs (over 150,000 entries!) but it seems to me some of these may be common VPN ones too so I dunno if I should remove parts of this list or not, for now I just want to know if this is problem affecting anyone else or not.
i am using mullvad but i am not experiencing any issues connecting to the server. ive tried multiple U.S.. based servers but idk about european mullvad has their VPN ip's on display on their website but i would probably just remove those mullvad ips from the ban list.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i am using mullvad but i am not experiencing any issues connecting to the server. ive tried multiple U.S.. based servers but idk about european mullvad has their VPN ip's on display on their website but i would probably just remove those mullvad ips from the ban list.
Ah awesome thanks, I'll look into this. Hope its not too many IPs or else I'll have my work set out for me alright :pepeohshit:

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

>entire european sub block of mullvad ip's are banned
Fake info
Some are indeed banned I can confirm but omg just switch the country why even complain there are so many countries to choose from

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

Also don’t remove any ips it’s pointless

Answered & Locked