Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Misc Album of the Day Submissions

XieXie

Amen Heartbreaker
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

@Dwayne could you clarify if the "album of the day" should still be limited to breakcore/dnb/jungle related music or not please? I thought I remember that it's not anymore, but it still says so in the thread. If so, here are some other suggestions:

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

man, ive just been LOVING delancey throne's stuff as of late. something about it just hits all the right notes, feels, and tones i like in a witchhouse/witch core song.

Last edited:

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

All suggested albums/songs have been added.

Just a heads up, now and then I do have to remove songs from the playlist but this is usually only for two reasons:

1. The playlist is way too long and newer entries aren't getting a chance to show up (Rare as repeats of songs only really happen when I make a mistake updating the Album of the Day code, which is fine as it is atm)

2.The song/album has been removed from YouTube, hence can't be played at all (Way more common)

So if a song you suggested doesn't appear I'm not ignoring your request, I genuinely try to add everything you fellas suggest, but the most probable cause for it not ever appearing is that it's been taken down online such as this one song I had to remove from the playlist today due to this reason.

Hope this helps.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

how many songs are in queue as of the current moment? 10? 15? 20? 5 billion?

also im not sure if such a thing could be implemented but if we were to be able to vote as to which album of the day submission could go in via thumbs up or down, and that could generate more forum discussion regarding musical stuff. this is an underground music forum at the end of the day and all that

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

how many songs are in queue as of the current moment? 10? 15? 20? 5 billion?

also im not sure if such a thing could be implemented but if we were to be able to vote as to which album of the day submission could go in via thumbs up or down, and that could generate more forum discussion regarding musical stuff. this is an underground music forum at the end of the day and all that
Around 25-30ish I think? Mind you I removed loads of old songs too as newer user suggested ones weren't being featured (almost all were my additions dw) so the count was before a lot more.

Interesting suggestion, dunno how I'd implement that but I'll put it into my noted to look into in the future. Could be an interesting addition.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.