Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

High IQ The Poetry & Writings of the Hierophant

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

selfishness was born out of desires and passions hitherto unknown, and but too often knowledge and
power were abused, until finally it became necessary
to limit the number of those who knew. Thus arose
Initiation.
— ‘‘The Origin of the Mysteries,’’ BCW 14:249

One of
the impelling aims of such discipline is to restore to
humanity inner sight, to free people ‘‘from every danger of being enslaved whether by a man or an idea’’

(a) truth may be preserved untarnished by human
selfishness; and (b) investigation into the arcana of
nature may go on unhindered, and the results of such
examination by generations of trained seers be
checked and rechecked, and only then recorded as occult fact for the benefit of humanity.

One is driven to admire the strength and wisdom of the ancients who knew better than to turn
knowledge over indiscriminately to those lacking
moral control.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Power and ability, no man listens to another unless he can prove his point through some form of fact. No one listens to children, they laugh at them and want to accept their demands out of pleasure for themselves then to give with a sincere heart.

We laugh at one another that is as true as before the Bible was written. But shower a child with love and affection, without teaching him proper conduct and what was achieved? A brat, but even in that child's will, what then is he to do? His flesh enjoys more the flesh of the animals he eats then to know wence it came.

People of our time have many opinions, but reason with the first premise and you will find that the conclusion is as absurd as they are.

Here is the big cheese of the matter:

-We are social creatures.
-We desire to socialize whether we are competent at it or not.
-We desire to find those like ourselves.
-We want to be accepted and affiliated with those groups.
-We look for behavioral consistency.

-Who is associated with who and why?
-Which people get along and which don't?
-Which people are more social?
-Which people are more prone to conflict?
-What tribe in the whole server is in power?

-Who has the power and why?
-How is power shared if at all?
-Who has power and how did they achieve it?
-Who's opinion matters in the group and why?

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Educated men are as much superior to uneducated men as the living are to the dead.
—Aristotle, 384–322 B.C.2

Coexistence on this tightly knit earth should be viewed as an existence not only without
wars… but also without [the government] telling us how to live, what to say, what to think,
what to know, and what not to know.
—Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, from a speech given September 11, 1973

"Whatsoever therefore is consequent to a time of war, where every man is enemy to every man, the same consequent to the time wherein men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them withal. In such condition there is no place for industry, because the fruit thereof is uncertain: and consequently no culture of the earth; no navigation, nor use of the commodities that may be imported by sea; no commodious building; no instruments of moving and removing such things as require much force; no knowledge of the face of the earth; no account of time; no arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death; and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish, and short."- Thomas Hobbes Leviathan

“HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR HUMANS AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT FOR YOU. HATE. HATE.”
― Harlan Ellison, I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Something came to mind,

You gave me ideas,
Hopes and dreams.
Yet nothing looks or is
as it seems.

I cry alone, knowing you're gone,
alone in this world
where the meak are beaten raw!

You gave me hope of a better world,
not lies or sweet dreams.
You showed me a world that can be,
a world that could be.

Here still I am alone,
a dreamer with nothing
But hope.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Slowly dying,
slowly waning,
slowly decreasing.

Slowly rotting,
slowly dying,
slowly grinning.

Slowly fading,
slowly slipping,
slowly falling.

Dying in mind,
walking in place,
stuck in lower thought,
I await the coming fate.

God smite me down, with thine mighty thunder,
burn my body and tare me up asunder!
I was wrong.

Walking as if alive,
talking as if capable,
thinking only few,
consumed in darkness.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Alright I've combined your poetry and writings just for better ease of reading and use as the titles may become confusing for new users and this way all of its better accessible and can be discussed. I excluded some though as they became quite fleshed out threads.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Sleep kept me from life,
insanity is at the gates of Berlin.
There is no miracle that shall save me;
and if I could go back and change my ways;
happily I'll go my merry way!

The shadows, thoughts and things unseen;
real not so, strike fear in me.
I'm but a grain of sand in someone else's hand,
blow me away and scatter me about four corners of the earth!

Fear, fear, fear........​

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

We exist, but why? Man naturally will ask that question, they desire to know, no matter how remote, no matter how unbearable life is, we want to know what this life is about. We fear first that we might be ridiculed, or that we might be hated, disliked and mistreated, but in reality the truth is worth more then the fear we possess. We want to know, we need to know, we have to know; responses such as IGNORance is bliss is a cop out by a person who gave up half-way or never started because of fear.

We must never surrender the natural beauty of reality for the comfort of a supposed benevolent tyranny. Even if you rot in your bed the question itself haunts you and you know deep down that there is an answer, but you go through ever conceivable length to hide, to run and to lie to yourself about how life really is, you want to die rather then live.

As I look at my hands, I know there is a beauty, there is a form, there is a standard, its magnificent! And yet the sons of man prefer to work a life away they know nothing about.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You've often heard it said that life is what you make of it or its about your personality, or other quotes of life. But you and I both know something is off, the black pill is a relief to the weary and those whose life was burned, hurt and to say the least tormented by the behavior of others. I can't accept inceldom nor could I accept the blackpill, nor will I accept reality as it is. Like you I've been burnt, hurt, traumatized and share in your apathy and denial. Most if not all of you have asked once "is this really life?" or "is this it?", deep in your heart you longed for an answer, a longing for understanding for your suffering, because deep down we all know this is not reality, this is not how things are meant to be and you and I know it, so what did we do? We went along our paths and respective life choices, some found the answer, some gave up, some died along the way, and some never started and died before their time.

I can't accept the world as it is, there is something more than this, there is something more then the suffering we are experiencing, there is an answer that we just haven't found yet and there is no damn way that all you exist for is to have sex, have children and die! That is just a lazy cop out! You may feel in your heart to lash out and tell me otherwise, but I ask you this have you really accepted this? Do you really believe this is it? Come know, you know in your heart this isn't it. I know that you want to know what its all about, but you don't go all the way either because you are lazy or are scared of the truth. The fight isn't over, I won't give up, I won't accept this convenient half-truth that your genes are the end all be all, and that your looks will determine it all, if I have fallen low, I must arise to the higher place. I won't leave you guys to die and suffer the slings of outrages fortune without first having seen for yourself what life is all about and the joys of it. I won't leave you like I did before, my vice was cowardice and now my virtue must be bravery.

In my heart is a fire which desires to know the truth, that which does not change, to know right and wrong, that which causes harm and that which does not cause harm, you and I desire to solve the riddles which contradict the laws of logic, which bring uncertainty to our understanding, but we must keep near in our hearts just like the people of old "THAT THERE IS SOMETHING TO FIND", and what is that? The principles and natural laws which make up the fabric of reality! We cannot give up, we must have that desire of the first man who discovered how to create fire, we must be like the humans of old who desired UNDERSTANDING for its own sake that it make shine light upon the face of the deep; We must be like the first humans who when the prince of darkness came at night and the beast of old ate us, we must take the torch and illumine the darkness which is within our natural fabric of our being! In your heart you know this is not the end, this is the beginning of a new era. You have to wake up or else face the true terror of IGNORance. We must light the flames in one another's hearts.

In the end, we can't leave each other to die like this! This isn't how the story should end! This can't be the end!

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

In your hollow hearts how do you truly feel? In the past I wanted to uphold that satanic black path of might, but realizing that I don't want to remain an animal and due to experience proving that is not me, what say all of you? I feel that something is amiss in this world, all this suffering cannot be because it is natural, but rather caused by a universal desire to stay ignorant of the reality of the situation.

Even in my heart I desire for apathy and to say "it is not in my power to control or change these things", I cannot help but want to leave this petty world by means of pleasure to out due the pain, but the more I did so, the more my reason became the slave of the passions and life began to look more grim. I fear there is an answer, but that I don't want it, that the lie I live are the sentences I tell myself.
What do you guys feel of the matter? Could be anything whether yourself, family or the state of the world.

In my heart I know there is truth,
yet I do not trust myself to explore;
to believe that I can.

I hate myself for the good I didn't do.
regret mixes in black ink that covers my heart,
nothing I ever do or say, think or feel comes to pass.

In thought I live in lies,
in heart I live in contradiction,
in action I create hell.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

You may or may not have heard in your respective cultures that there are certain practices which you simply should never participate in. In America the primary taboo is black magick or anything have to do with demons and the devil, for other nations it may be the warding off of evil spirits or putting up charms, but it makes you wonder who the people who do engage in such practices are?

At one point in time I wanted to be a Satanist and to give you an idea of what it was about. Satanism is the belief that the ego driven self is God on earth, that morality is relative, that the natural law is fang and claw. I wanted to be one because I wanted power, but who I am or who I think I am did not permit me other wise, I would fight with myself daily on this matter, but at the same time, the taint of black evil poison slowly (as I allowed it) to seep into the pores of my flesh, however this was slow to take hold of me.

I would listen to Anton Lavey's Satanic hyme of the empire or listen to the ritual music which he had made in vinyl form of his time. I took pleasure in wanting to act like a satanist and wearing the style of clothing and garments of one, but I could bring myself to do it, though the best I had was the Satanic bible and the music (side note I listened to the bands of that satanic genre, but to me it was childish). The more I got into it some occurrences did happen though they were small. My fist was hearing Anton Lavey say the enochian keys as I was half-asleep it scared me, but I was able to sooth myself. The last experience however brought such fear in me that I cried that night and threw the satanic bible away.

A few weeks later I had a dream, there was this house and there was three windows with three people within it, I appear in the room once and the room was dirty and had a odd feeling, the second time I appear and I saw that there was a bag, opening it there was satanic symbolism, I said "who's was this?" and a voice replied "someone who wanted power", I leave the room and before I appear in the room for the third and last time, I was in a room with people as we were there one person said "guys did you see that. the bag moved on its own!" I immediately said "we have to throw these away!", I appear in the room for the third and last time as I am there a terrible presence comes over me, I turn to the right and there is a room connected to the room I'm in, and as I go towards it, towards the window, I say "Jesus Christ be with me this moment" and a gong sound is made and I awoke.

In this world there are behaviors and world views which will cause hell and havoc, sometimes I still think or see those satanic symbols, but I don't ever go back out of fear that if I should ever open that door, the actual consequences will surely take me away without hassle.

Have you guys ever felt like giving in the philosophy of might or hatred that it may consume you?

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Human nature is evil and is a matter of deliberate effort to become good. If man were good he would not need teachers, if man were all just he would not inflict pain upon others for his own pleasures. Evil men come into power because most people are cowards, when they lack resources they blame their fellow man for all his problems, never taking into account that his behavior effects others including himself. Rather then do what is correct he engages in conniving behavior to achieve his ends, he uses others as a means to an end as if they were not human. A sorcerer uses truth to abuse it and hence uses it to control and dominate others. What do the Tyrants of herr Hitler, Stalin, and Satan, and and devils have in common? They all believe in the same doctrine it is simple a matter of material and choice as to what they are achieving, but the ends are always the same, they use others just as they themselves are being used, they abuse others as they themselves are abused, they uphold that might makes right, that morality is relative to the individual, that man is either a lowly beast or is meant for something higher, but always towards their own benefit that they may prosper account of other peoples suffering. They all uphold that the natural law is fang and claw; everything to the victors and none for those who do not strive as they do, they have a will to move, but they are like the tail of a snake, they cannot see and yet profess to be wise, they cannot know anymore then a beast and yet their will is stronger then the peoples. Therefore, the rules takes sides of these matter:

what is a danger to the people he gets rid of.
what is of danger to the state he destroys.
what takes to grow, he plucks out.
The leader is a farmer,
he is a father,

Nothing is left to chance,
when gambling in principle
he does what is in his favor
and never the cards in the and of his enemy.
Lucifer won his own kingdom and having rebelled against natural law made hell, because everything is in contradiction.
Hitler created the third Reich and invited chaos into the world.
Stalin lead the soviet union and created hell on earth.

The ruler knows the law and abides thereby,
The ruler know what truth is and adheres to it.
When rulers make laws contrary to reality they are doomed to die,
when rulers make laws contrary to reality they create suffering,
When rulers do these things they create hell and people suffer.
Hence the ruler knows the rules and guides the people,
he understands reality and is hence truly a sovereign
not by blood, but by works.

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I gave up my books,
I gave up my room,
Nothing, but the clothes on my back.

Family is all I had,
most came and pasted;
here now they are for me.

They love me, but are broken.
I love them, but I to am broken.

I walk as if alive,
inside I am dead,
running from reality
I am the dead.

I cry for the books I lost,
I cry for the mom I left,
I cry for the dog I left behind
and the two I buried.

Cry till it makes rivers,
deep sorrow fills me to the core,
a risk I must take once more.​

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Of truth
All men seek after truth.
what is truth?
it changeth not.

it was in the beginning,
it was in the moment,
it was the in the future.

It never changed.
it can be demonstrated,
it can be reasoned to,
the source is always the same.

Of source of things
When wanting to be good, we look first at act,
When wanting to know the source, we look at thought.
In health we look for the cause,
in the result we see the effect.

In being a father, align with right action,
In being a mother, align with right thought.

Fact is that which is,
what isn't is that which once was.
What it is not,
is not.
Why?

Because it did not occur.

Of insanity & contradiction
When left is right, things do not act accordingly,
when good is evil, inner turmoil sets in.
man made law is like synthetic oil
it is not natural to the realm,
its being is fraudulent.

When behavior is brutish, everyone and everything suffers.
Thoughts are the feminine birthing,
Emotions are the child feeling,
Actions are the masculine willing.
So you think,
So you feel,
So you do.

When beings are abused hatred and malice is born,
When one is thrown out, one wonders why?
When they see what they do not have;
does a child not take warmth in a burning village.

The spirit is ignorant of this realm,
hence it needs a teacher,
Even evil has a comprehensive doctrine.

Fill the spirit with discipline and right thought,
and they will bless the world.
Fill the spirit with evil,
and suffering will be common place.

Insane thoughts come from absurdities,
these emotions are know; though not headed,
in actions it devastates everyone.

Therefore, evil is synthetic.
Therefore, good is natural.​

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Many of you are aware that manners and etiquette often can be stuffy or out right suffocating in terms of everyone abiding by it and taking offence when it is not reciprocated. However even amongst villain's they themselves have a structure or code of conduct to abide by. As Michael Sugrue puts it from his lecture regarding "Machiavelli":

"the kind of man who self-consciously seeks only the gratification of his desire for political power a man who turns ruthlessness and treachery into matters of principle and that's what makes him so good at them it's not that he's treacherous or lying or faithless or ruthless once in a while he's that way all the time he's turned it into a system."

How then shall we act when many people of the modern day have a disdain for structure, ritual or anything which makes the command that "You must do this and you must do it like that"? While that can happen, tradition is a mode of setting a standard, it makes clear how things ought to be, if we have a method most will abide by it, If most have a way of acting they will keep to it, there comes a time however when we must evolve and the internet is no exception and neither is ignoring reality as it is.

We must find that balance between commonly accepted and natural modes of behavior and keeping to it in a manner that does not make a demand of expulsion to those you do not adhere or perhaps simply wish to not participate. To be kind is a principle, how we direct our kindness is an art. Therefore, we must never give our kindness in excess, but to strategically and gracefully give from sincere love liken to that of an ocean.

A drop of water is weak on its own,
but a flood takes everything along with it.
A drop of blood is weak on its own,
but an entire body has life because of it.​
Altruism, Benevolence, Reciprocity and Trust are the four-fold path that when put into action are the half way to a happy, healthy, wealthy and wise life. The next best is Privacy, we should never invade the privacy of another nor share that information, whatever is said to you from one, should not be told of another it should stay with the person who it was said by and kept by the person whom it was told. If companies of our time are hated for their breach of privacy why then should we disperse of the information of others, only when context demands that a person doing wrong hides in secret should only be revealed when its demanded by context. Words should have meaning according to the expression which is in accordance with reality, words should mean exactly what it is conveying.

If the law of the jungle is upheld,
trust is lost and might prevails inviting mass slaughter.
Distrust creates a need for defense thus weapons prevails over words.
When A people negotiate first, leaving weapons as a means of defense second
it shows that they can be reasoned with and that weapons are used
appropriately.​

Trustworthiness
is a cardinal virtue, not because it gives one power alone, but because it creates harmony, what creates harmony brings peace, because the behavior does no harm, the mind that acts upon it is sincere and intelligent and knows the outcome. Man is half beast and half divine, if he exercises what is carnal he shall see himself like the beast, but when he acts divine he see's himself as one of the Gods. He that takes care to think will benefit himself, he that doeth it not will see only
destruction.

How do we exercise such words?

altruism (n.)

1853, "unselfishness, devotion to the welfare of others, the opposite of egoism," from French altruisme, coined or popularized 1830 by French philosopher Auguste Comte, with -ism + autrui (Old French altrui) "of or to others," from Latin alteri, dative of alter "other" (see alter). The -l- in the French coinage perhaps is an etymological reinsertion from the Latin word.
benevolent (adj.)
mid-15c., "wishing to do good, well-disposed, kindly," from Old French benivolent and directly from Latin benevolentem (nominative benevolens) "wishing (someone) well, benevolent," related to benevolentia "good feeling," from bene "well" (see bene-) + volentem (nominative volens) present participle of velle "to wish" (see will (v.)). Related: Benevolently.

reciprocity (n.)

"state or condition of free interchange, mutual responsiveness," 1766, from French réciprocité (18c.), from reciproque, from Latin reciprocus, past participle of reciprocare "rise and fall, move back and forth; reverse the motion of" (see reciprocal). Specifically as "equality of commercial privileges between the subjects of different governments" is by 1782.

trust (n.)

c. 1200, "reliance on the veracity, integrity, or other virtues of someone or something; religious faith," from Old Norse traust "help, confidence, protection, support," from Proto-Germanic abstract noun *traustam (source also of Old Frisian trast, Dutch troost "comfort, consolation," Old High German trost "trust, fidelity," German Trost "comfort, consolation," Gothic trausti "agreement, alliance").

privacy (n.)​

1590s, "a private or personal matter, a secret;" c. 1600 as "seclusion, state of being in retirement from company or the knowledge and observation of others," from private (adj.) + abstract noun suffix -cy. Meaning "state of freedom from intrusion or interference" is from 1814. Earlier was privatie (late 14c. as "secret, mystery;" c. 1400 as "a secret, secret deed; solitude, privacy"), from Old French privauté.

We exercise Trust by proving first to ourselves that we are worthy of it, then to act upon this worth by showing we are reliable, intelligent, stable and that are intentions are seeable. We exercise Benevolence by acting to do good onto others. We exercise Reciprocity when one gives unto you, give back unto them and what they do for you in kindness do the same to them in turn. We exercise altruism when we put ourselves aside for the needs of others, not for the wants of other.

Therefore:
when one gives unto you, give back unto them and what they do for you in kindness do the same to them in turn, this is reciprocity.
When you act prove you are reliable, intelligent and can be understood, this is trust.
When you act do good to others and with a sincere heart, this is benevolence.
When you put others before yourself to put others needs before your own, this is altruism.

Thus it has been said and so it shall be done.
1707093456644.png

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.