Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement The New Forum Blog!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The site's new blogfront is now finally up and somewhat presentable! You can visit it through this link (https://marianabay.com/) or through the site's logo on the social's tab to the left of the YouTube button:
ae89fbf493dd7bf1a14909f8eccbe5a1.png

db8753505e251a2b3354ec14bea864a9.png

I hate I have to state this but no, this is obviously not replacing the forum, it's more of a way of helping get this forum more out there and archiving articles on this site. Blogs in general index way more better on search engines than forums and getting that extra reach is highly valuable for our growth. Moreover, with the articles we have on the forum, which I'll gradually add to the blog, we have enough good content to start improving our site's general SEO score on the net already. See the blog has more of a forum forwarder than the main attraction though I will continue updating it with posts and additional content as it will be a great asset in promoting our space and bringing people to the forum.

Any ideas for the blog please drop below and I'll see what I can do in terms of implementing them and oh, if you do visit the blog click on the dancing cat below the homepage text for a surprise ;)
transparent-cat.gif

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Updated the blog a little bit more today. It now has an FAQ page and we also now have a newsletter you can subscribe to for blog updates, you should be able to through a popup so tell me if that comes through for you folks on the site. Other than that just a few aesthetic improvements here and there and slight improvements to the frontpage to increase it's SEO score. Oh yeah! I have also dumped loads of backlinks to the forum on the blog too which should help our forum's SEO score quite a bit.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.