Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement New Privileges for Long-Term Members (Webm Support & More!)

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That's right, for veteran members of the forum (that I trust) I have introduced new privileges for you on the forum! This is my way of letting you enjoy Mariana Bay more and a thanks for using the site, what are these new permissions for those lucky to get given V.I.P. status?
  • Webm support! The biggest new exclusive feature on this list, I wanted to find a way to implement this without it getting abused by bad actors and now I have with the new V.I.P. role.
  • Up to 10 songs in your audio library, now you'll be able to express your questionable music taste even more!
  • A fancy label on your profile! (Amazing)
Hope you enjoy these new adjustments and maybe I'll add more for forum V.I.P.s as time goes on. Don't ask for V.I.P. as I only am giving it those who I trust to not abuse these new powers, more will achieve this rank as time goes on.

Last edited:

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

That's right, for veteran members of the forum (that I trust) I have introduced new privileges for you on the forum! This is my way of letting you enjoy Mariana Bay more and a thanks for using the site, what are these new permissions for those lucky to get given V.I.P. status?
  • Webm support! The biggest new exclusive feature on this list, I wanted to find a way to implement this without it getting abused by bad actors and now I have with the new V.I.P. role.
  • Up to 10 songs in your audio library, now you'll be able to express your questionable music taste even more!
  • A fancy label on your profile! (Amazing)
Hope you enjoy these new adjustments and maybe I'll add more for forum V.I.P.s as time goes on. Don't ask for V.I.P. as I only am giving it those who I trust to not abuse these new powers, more will achieve this rank as time goes on.
Gimmie gimmie!

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

so what exactly is the file size limit? 10mbs? 20mb?
Oh nah you're still only getting 2mb lol, compression ain't hard and server storage ain't cheap. I only let larger uploads for the audio library as at least those uploads are controlled with a limit

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oh nah you're still only getting 2mb lol, compression ain't hard and server storage ain't cheap. I only let larger uploads for the audio library as at least those uploads are controlled with a limit
>2mb

understandable. this is still a niche forum being managed by few people at the end of the day. damn so i really am going to have that 480p naruto amv with shitty rap and compress it to 240p with a bandicam logo, and spanish subtitles in it then

tenor.gif

Daryl

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

>2mb

understandable. this is still a niche forum being managed by few people at the end of the day. damn so i really am going to have that 480p naruto amv with shitty rap and compress it to 240p with a bandicam logo, and spanish subtitles in it then

tenor.gif
1708548473755.jpeg
we wasting space on this

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

is there vp9 support? would help with the file sizes

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.