Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant TAS life update thread

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

If you've been on this forum for the smallest ammount of time you'd know im quite notorious for my spergatry every few months or so. You might've even noticed an absence of threads in the past months. This is because I got a good portion of my life together, of course im too fucking autistic and ugly to find a girlfriend but thats besides the point . Ive gotten myself a pretty stable career and improved how i dressed , grew out my hair and started giving a shit about myself after the past few months. Been working out pretty frequently and have gained some muscle .My writing series is almost completely done and i may release it in some point on the forum .If anything life has been on a small uptick for me. To mask my 'tism I just pretend im a stoner , which works surprisingly well and has gotten me quite abit of friends. To avoid shitting up the forum im just gonna post on this thread about my sperg outs on stupid bullshit going on in my life , it seems like nowadays theres always some shit I can talk about.

always remember: It can't be over , if it never began

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Good to hear that you're doing better. Once you get the ball rolling it's just matter of removing old habbits from your life and replacing them with the good stuff

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

fumbled a girl today, my main cope is that the fact she was interested in me in the first place

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

to be fair we were both autistic and fuck and were shit at conversing so the conversation didn't go farther then "whats your favorite song in the album"
Didn't push it further or try and get her number and stuff?

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Didn't push it further or try and get her number and stuff?
my nigga the conversation was like a few seconds long and we both spent most the time looking at eachother , im not asking for someones number i just talked to for a few seconds

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

my nigga the conversation was like a few seconds long and we both spent most the time looking at eachother , im not asking for someones number i just talked to for a few seconds
Why you upset about it then man, I thought you were was out here trying to make some moves

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Why you upset about it then man, I thought you were was out here trying to make some moves
honestly im not upset I just kinda wanted to record that experience , it actually took me a few minutes afterward to realize she might've been interested in me
NGL, there's nothing to be upset about. Such "walk up to a stranger and talk" encouters are always awkward af. Especially when you're already going with someone.

Was she hot ?
gonna be honest here and say not really , not that im complaining for one. She had a really inflamed face from acne and she pretty much looked like the chud meme but as a female, of course not that im complaining but just to reiterate the point. Both of us were pretty awkward to be honest and it seemed like she didn't really know where to take the conversation

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.