Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Art Nostalgic Web Animation

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nostalgic Web Animations

So I recently came across Rawest Forest again which was one of the first ever web animations I watched as a kid and I thought I'd make a thread discussing them as they are an important part of internet history and are fun to reflect on and talk about. Share your favourites below if you have any.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

madness combat is known to be fucking kino .The shits good when you want to see grey blobs blow eachothers heads off with a nice edgy ass aesthetic accompanying it. Its mindless violence which makes it cool.

p25zglpus3bb1.jpg

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Nostalgic Web Animations

So I recently came across Rawest Forest again which was one of the first ever web animations I watched as a kid and I thought I'd make a thread discussing them as they are an important part of internet history and are fun to reflect on and talk about. Share your favourites below if you have any.

So only four days the original creator of Rawest Forest released a remake of his work and its eh ok, voices are bit off though the animation is great

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Rest of them sadly have been deleted off YouTube and this is a reupload but the Magic Jizz series was hilarious back in the day:

These also tie into Wardog's other series, Justice Fags which isn't on YouTube anymore for evident reasons:
(Can't find Justice Fags 1 on Newgrounds and its NSFW anyways)

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Either I am blind or you guys forgot this gem...

Oh shit of course, how could I forget AlbinoBlackSheep and this classic animation? Forgive me. Looking into AlbinoBlackSheep, it's crazy how much involvement the brand had in early web animation as turns out they made the peanut butter jelly banana which I had no idea until today

And made the waffles song too!

And uh this too

Juice

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oh shit of course, how could I forget AlbinoBlackSheep and this classic animation? Forgive me. Looking into AlbinoBlackSheep, it's crazy how much involvement the brand had in early web animation as turns out they made the peanut butter jelly banana which I had no idea until today

And made the waffles song too!

And uh this too

Damn... Right down memory-avenue!!

Even tho it's not that old, I still love those!

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A classic web animation thread and NOBODY posts Alfred's Playhouse??? Were none of you on /f/ during the golden era of 4chan?

God, I miss Emily Uchis so much.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

A classic web animation thread and NOBODY posts Alfred's Playhouse??? Were none of you on /f/ during the golden era of 4chan?

God, I miss Emily Uchis so much.

Didn't she go onto to become a neo nazi or something? Maybe I heard wrong. Also nah tbh I missed her era.

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Didn't she go onto to become a neo nazi or something? Maybe I heard wrong. Also nah tbh I missed her era.
Yeah she did, she's on goyem.tv now... Its such a huge fucking shame because, not only was she talented, she has one hell of a work ethic. I listened to a stream where she talked about doing 100% of the work on her animations herself instead of with a team because she doesn't want to have to sacrifice her vision. American Politics ruin artists, it doesn't matter which side you chose, you're still a fucking clown if you devote your life that bullshit.

Last edited:

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

American Politics are an artist killer, it doesn't matter which side you chose, you're still a fucking clown if you devote your life to that bullshit. Especially if you're so fucking talented. Absolute fucking shame. RIP to a real one. The internet needs more artists like her.
Politics can sully the talents of many an artist, shame to hear they were absorbed by it and their talents are going to waste towards the obsession rather than actual creative projects. I've seen political obsession ruin many a people, even my own father, so it's depressing to see it happen to others.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

I remember watching Sonichu the Animated Series back in the day and finding them hilarious, shame Spazkid stopped making them. Gonna link some of the few that aren't age restricted by YouTube:

View attachment 851

Edging to Mary Lee Walsh

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.