Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Just Stop Oil: A Massive Psyop to make Climate Activism look bad?

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Pretty much
global warming is not real cause I felt cold when I went outside

Versus, 'climate change is real because the main stream media and it's "experts" told me so....' which seems to be the opinion you're larping?

Then again most people dick ride a sphere earth for the same reasons even though their own vision proves that wrong.

Public school kids gonna public school.....

flat-earth-light-reflection-scientific-proof-vector-illustration-95417267.jpg

Easy to prove with a simple home experiment and comparing it to the real realm, but people love dick riding the television rather than real science and obvious truths.

bandolerofuzz

El Bandito
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
temeria.neocities.org
LV

Just Stop Oil, a UK based climate activist group who's goal is to ruin everyone's day in order to bring awareness about global warming and climate change. Since their founding in 2022 they quickly became a household name but not for the right reasons which we will discuss below.

First off, how do they conduct their activism? Well, blocking roads so people can't get to work, including mothers with sick children:

Ruining plays:

And attempting to tarnish classical paintings:

Overall, they are a massive headache across the UK and very recently they have even ruined a Tekken tournament, which has left some on Twitter to ask: is this group really about climate activism or to make the practice to look as bad as possible so less people feel inclined to help against environmental destruction?

Because if so then the group is doing great and recruiting has never been easier! Find some middle class university students who have never known struggle in their life and want to feel important, get them to block a road or ruin something people love, and you're set in making people hate the art of environmentalism more and more before eventually people just let Big Oil do what they want in case, God Forbid, they get compared to Just Stop Oil.

I dunno, what do you guys think as personally this group just smells of psyop to me.

Every form of modern activism is absolutely pathetic: government, ONG, and rich people funded and full of egoistical people.
It has no purpose as to fight what is wrong and rotting the world. It is a form of shitty opposition where the only purpose is to be laughed at so we never think anything bad is happening at all.

Real opposition starts in how people view themselves and the world: only when all forms of group think die in a human being can he truly be a human with an honest desire to help the world for better, be it about the climate, tech, social problems, whatever...

nagolpeso

Gringo Crackhead
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It's all scripted actors paid for by the PsyOp department of your local Baphomet worshippers headquarters. All these movements are fake as fuck, they just want you to eat bug burgers and grass smoothies, while renting a tiny home on wheels, while you deepthroat politicians for $400 pieces of cricket bread. Wake up, mother foes are larping for climate, meanwhile when you look up you get a bucket of aluminum formaldehyde on your lips.

images

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.