Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement 200 Members!!!

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

200 Members Celebration!!!
200w (1).gif

I really ain't got much to say other than we have finally reached 200 members as of 7th April 2024! Thanks again everyone! Not writing another sentimental post about the forum since I've made this thread recently anyways (https://forum.marianabay.com/threads/mariana-bay-turns-1.561/) but I'm grateful for all those who have joined so we have had made it this far. I'll probably make another post like this at 500 members or something, but yeah cheers again.

Also as of this post the free badges of the 100 members post have expired (there was one or two unclaimed) but to celebrate 200 members I will give away one custom forum badge to whoever replies to this post first and hasn't received a custom badge before so be quick.

chmod

The Central Scrutinizer
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It was either going to be this miku pic or a watamote one. Many thanks Dwayne :coolcat:

BaloneyPony

Mongolian Basket Weaver
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oh hey I missed a cool badge thing? RIP. Congrats on 200 members!

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.