Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Art Mariana-chan character design

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just had an idea for the design.

Why not a beanie with site logo pin, long hair with that white streak, same eyes, rollerskates, 90s hot topic fashion, and bubblegum. So like alt 90s fashion kinda.

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Just had an idea for the design.

Why not a beanie with site logo pin, long hair with that white streak, same eyes, rollerskates, 90s hot topic fashion, and bubblegum. So like alt 90s fashion kinda.
00016-2972813971-Girl, black hair, ponytail, purple eyes, symmetrical face, beautiful, gorgeou...png
How about this but with a beanie and a different haircut, giving this because i got this when i was trying to generate a more realistic mariana.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 1462
How about this but with a beanie and a different haircut, giving this because i got this when i was trying to generate a more realistic mariana.
Not bad but I gotta do a rough sketch of what I'm thinking of as I want it more animey and cartoony than that.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

AshenMan

Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

OK, that's fucking cool. That other artist hasn't even started on the sketch I paid for (nothing against them, they are going through some irl stuff and I ain't gonna hold it against them) so I'd be happy to adopt this design if everyone else agrees with its direction.
How much did you paid them

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

How much did you paid them
I've just spoke with them on Discord requesting to have the money paid used for the @MemoryHead 記念頭部 MarianaCast artwork instead. They are fairly chill and I doubt they'll mind, I paid a bit extra compared to what I usually pay for MarianaCast art so it ain't a wild request since work hasn't even begun on the Mariana Chan commission.

AshenMan

Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

I still dont get the MarianaCast artwork thingy
I've just spoke with them on Discord requesting to have the money paid used for the @MemoryHead 記念頭部 MarianaCast artwork instead. They are fairly chill and I doubt they'll mind, I paid a bit extra compared to what I usually pay for MarianaCast art so it ain't a wild request since work hasn't even begun on the Mariana Chan commission.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.