Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Art Mariana-chan character design

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Fisherman Jim

The Man with the Large Rod
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Redoing the whole thing cause I just remembered that this existed, and it looks like shit to me atm.
Pop to it and finish my commission already (the buck breaking one featuring me)

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

i have stable diffusion running on my computer, i could try to make a AI generated mariana-chan, just tell me what prompts to use

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Here's my first attempt at making a AI generated mariana-chan.
What changes should i make? AI-Mariana.png

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Here's my first attempt at making a AI generated mariana-chan.
What changes should i make?View attachment 1433
Looks good and you're free to experiment but for the most part we have gotta use a human drawn character as AI art in general is quite looked down upon, especially for branding. Still nothing wrong with using AI to experiment and see where to go forward from here, maybe experiment with different colours a bit maybe though I've grown fond of the OG general design.

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Looks good and you're free to experiment but for the most part we have gotta use a human drawn character as AI art in general is quite looked down upon, especially for branding. Still nothing wrong with using AI to experiment and see where to go forward from here, maybe experiment with different colours a bit maybe though I've grown fond of the OG general design.
it's not gonna be all AI drawn, after all i fed the human drawn OG picture into the AI and it spat out this based on it, it's also gonna have to be touched up by a human before the final version, this isn't really "AI", i'm just using AI to make the job easier, AI wouldn't have made that pic unless i fed it the OG pic, so at best you could say that it's 50% made by AI

Punished_Senko

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Bring back the wellyboots, I liked those. Good other than that
AI-Mariana6-U3.jpg
Here's the 6th version AI-mariana-chan, i had to make this one a JPG beacuse of your file size restrictions, i can send you a PNG if you need.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 1449
Here's the 6th version AI-mariana-chan, i had to make this one a JPG beacuse of your file size restrictions, i can send you a PNG if you need.
Cool asf, I like it. What's your discord, I can send you mine and you can always send it on there.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.