Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Announcement Harsher Restrictions on Certain Topics

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Due to unfortunate discussions that have happened on the forum in the last two days I'm taking harsher measures on the discussion of certain topics (i.e. Aoc and generally weird shit) in order to not taint the current discussions on this forum and to deter similar weirdos from joining. If you admit to being a nonce or another kind of weirdo btw you may be subject to getting a ban from now on as frankly I do not like your kind of folk and you have no place on my site, and need help.

Check the updated rules for more details: https://forum.marianabay.com/threads/the-rules.2/

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Ah man, I missed it
All the context you need is here:

I never wanted to have to implement a rule stating this sort of convo is weird and not cool on here, as I thought it was common sense not to talk about it, but sadly some people are just too autistic to not want to talk about their love of teenage girls. Not something I want on here at all.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

All the context you need is here:

I never wanted to have to implement a rule stating this sort of convo is weird and not cool on here, as I thought it was common sense not to talk about it, but sadly some people are just too autistic to not want to talk about their love of teenage girls. Not something I want on here at all.
Come on man, be honest, I don't think anyone there was saying they had a love of teenage girls

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Come on man, be honest, I don't think anyone there was saying they had a love of teenage girls
e951c554d805b409993958efcfa2bc51.png

d55604f4586df5dca114be51347300f0.png

It's very clear on how they feel about this, the fact they were wanting to debate AoC as it is tells you all you need to know as is.

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 4684
View attachment 4683
It's very clear on how they feel about this, the fact they were wanting to debate AoC as it is tells you all you need to know as is.
I think they were maybe yanking your chain a bit

It seemed the legitimate core of the discussion was challenging the "teenage girls are innocent angels in danger" narrative that the (((media))) and {{{elites}}} have been pushing since the 1960s~ (we can go into why they created this narrative, but that might be it's own thread)

I agree with locking the thread because it was turning into bickering, but I don't agree with locking it for the topic/subject itself

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

I think they were maybe yanking your chain a bit
Maybe, I feel @jotnarr should have got a warning tbh and I might revoke his just in case he was joking. It's evident where Kevin Logan stands tho.
It seemed the legitimate core of the discussion was challenging the "teenage girls are innocent angels in danger" narrative that the (((media))) and {{{elites}}} have been pushing since the 1960s~ (we can go into why they created this narrative, but that might be it's own thread)
No no I get that, hence why Kevin got the hammer as it's obvious how he felt and obviously he didn't mean that.
I agree with locking the thread because it was turning into bickering, but I don't agree with locking it for the topic/subject itself
It's just an odd convo to have and rather it not be had on here.

Last edited:

MemoryHead 記念頭部

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Maybe, I feel @jotnarr should have got a warning tbh and I might revoke his just in case he was joking. It's evident where Kevin Logan stands tho.

No no I get that, hence why Kevin got the hammer as it's obvious how he felt and obviously he didn't mean that.

It's just an odd convo to have and rather it not be had on here.
Idk who Kevin is xD

Dwayne

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Oooo fuck you banned tedposter? Daaammmn
Thing is out of many admins I was probably the most tolerant towards his attitude and shit as he has been banned from so many places just on the grounds of being unpleasant. I didn't think it could get worse with him and then he comes on debating the age of consent and discussing minors in a weird ways, needless to say I didn't want him around anymore

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

just another day on the mariana bay huh?
50% yeah and 50% nah, this is actually our first proper ban of a user, a long term one in fact so its a big day if anything. Unlike other forums I didn't mind his attitude and short fuse but the line was crossed when he started going on about that stuff, like I do not want guys who actually feel that way towards minors on my forum and it's a shame he did as he did contribute quite a bit despite his character.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.