Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Conspiracy Cloned Monkey Being Still Alive After Two Years Indicates Human Cloning May Be Possible

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

if you clone a woman the clone will look almost identical as the original but if you clone a man the clone will not look the same BOMBOCLAT also fuck ur blondes red heads / gingers ftw

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

if you clone a woman the clone will look almost identical as the original but if you clone a man the clone will not look the same BOMBOCLAT
My missus tells me it's because its something to do with the genes and mismatch or whatever, she studies this stuff so knows it better than me.
also fuck ur blondes red heads / gingers ftw
Blondes are supreme, sorry not sorry, but gingers aren't bad at all too, only problem is only five exist these days and then you gotta roll around to pray they have those blue eyes mixed in too so you get something like this:
d6JcLJpq7JArqLRY1-ztY-c_UwIXdppgbwYVYHCQW_Q.jpg
What I'm saying is ginger birds are hot but good luck finding one lol, especially with the blue eyes combination, as they seem like unicorns to me at times.

V

Administrator
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
vent.wtf
LV

My missus tells me it's because its something to do with the genes and mismatch or whatever, she studies this stuff so knows it better than me.

Blondes are supreme, sorry not sorry, but gingers aren't bad at all too, only problem is only five exist these days and then you gotta roll around to pray they have those blue eyes mixed in too so you get something like this:
View attachment 3900
What I'm saying is ginger birds are hot but good luck finding one lol, especially with the blue eyes combination, as they seem like unicorns to me at times.
Yeah finding gingers is literally impossible but I'm not that interested in blue eyes tbh

Spassbandert

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The real question is will they be able to clone intelligence.
Sure disregarding the ethical implications, if cloning actually did clone the other persons intelligence levels, soon as we have decent polymaths spawn in the world, clone them and create them infinitely to sort problems in the world.
Not that it would be allowed as the (((real problems))) that are keeping the human species in a low rung trivial existence don't want us escaping their playground, but of those issues were gone, cloning polymaths to then engineer societal changes would get us closer to a Utopian world.

Being able to clone characters though, well that will BTFO of the abrahamic religions and their notions of a soul.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

The real question is will they be able to clone intelligence.
Sure disregarding the ethical implications, if cloning actually did clone the other persons intelligence levels, soon as we have decent polymaths spawn in the world, clone them and create them infinitely to sort problems in the world.
Not that it would be allowed as the (((real problems))) that are keeping the human species in a low rung trivial existence don't want us escaping their playground, but of those issues were gone, cloning polymaths to then engineer societal changes would get us closer to a Utopian world.

Being able to clone characters though, well that will BTFO of the abrahamic religions and their notions of a soul.
Do you believe they have already done it somewhere in the world tbh? I mean the amount of rich and powerful who probably want clones of themselves as it is, surely is a possibility.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Moved this thread because what started as a meme thread has actually became an interesting convo about the implications and repercussions of cloning humans if it was possible.

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

View attachment 3900
Your ass got fucking lucky with your gf , might aswell buy a lottery ticket at this point

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Your ass got fucking lucky with your gf , might aswell buy a lottery ticket at this point
Haha thanks bro, maybe I should. Fr tho she is mega smart, I'll even admit smarter than me also, she was showing me these graphs she drew for animal families with all their Latin names and what not the other day, and quite honestly I understood none of it, but she is genuinely passionate about all this animal science stuff and I'm glad she is doing a course she has an actual interest in unlike most people at university who hate what they're doing and are just trying to avoid having to work at McDonalds or a work site in the future.
tedposter fortnite but instead of guns we put them on an island and inject one with aids
The whole battle will be them accusing each other of being a faggot with aids until they eventually drop from exhaustion :britishpepe::britishpepe::britishpepe:

Spassbandert

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Do you believe they have already done it somewhere in the world tbh? I mean the amount of rich and powerful who probably want clones of themselves as it is, surely is a possibility.
Probably, as an experiment to see if they can but seeing there is little to no personal gain from it there would be no need to do it on a grand scale.
It's not like the clones can be used to transfer the mind into a younger body and live eternally.
Or even like the movie where there are clones used as basically spare parts for rich people. Its easier to just off people and steal their organs.

Soon as there could be a monetary gain on cloning then I imagine there will be a political push to force it into mainstream society. Until they it will remain just fringe science.

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Rich people are already willing to pay 200-300k€ for putting their corpse in a cryosleep. I bet they would be willing to pay 100x that for a "younger self" clone.
In all seriousness, I'm curious what rules / regulations will be for clonning one's mind. I mean, if you were to clone mind from a 90 yo trillionare, there's a serious chance that on top of his physical weakness, he will have some mind issues. I don't think it makes any sense to transfer your mind to different body. If your mind is retarded due to illness.

So what then ? Pay couple mil a year to have an "up to date" snapshot of yourself ? Make one snapshot, let's say around 50 yo and accept the fact that you will lose some of your experience ?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.