Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Forum Update Y2K Café is no more.

Dwayne

Le Presidente della Mariana Bay
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Due to a general lack of opposition, I mean like only three people daily even use this forum atm anyways lmao, Y2K Café is no more and will be changed into a news and current events board. If you're wondering why it's simply because I feel a general nostalgia board feels unnecessary: many of the topics on there can easily fit into other boards (ie retro games. movies, retro aesthetics, etc) and it frankly will not generate as much discussion as a news and current events board will which also works as a good sister thread to the paranormal board since both are about questioning the world around us. This forum is a y2k inspired forum anyways so nostalgic content belongs in most boards and I rather make this change now than regret it later when the site gets bigger and such a change is harder to execute.

Farewell Y2K Café, your month's service to this site was somewhat appreciated.

salute.gif

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.