Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Rant The turning point in my life, and why it may not be worth it

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

There is nothing wrong with his looks, he just needs to chose a hair style and get a shower, skin and hair care routine down. I swear with some of you moids, its not even that you're unattractive naturally, some of you just don't know how to take care of yourselves. This is like the one time I recommend reddit for anything -- their subreddits on grooming are life savers.
>Just get a shower, bro!
>Just get a haircut, bro!

I refuse to believe that you are not baiting

Malice

サイバーランドの悪意
V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

>Just get a shower, bro!
>Just get a haircut, bro!

I refuse to believe that you are not baiting
It really is that easy unless you're an actual deformed mongoloid but hey, I guess some niggas really don't want to take a shower, even if it means women crossing the street to avoid your gamer stank. Enjoy living that chronically bitchless lifestyle then *shrugs*

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gonna use this as a megathread to rant abit , but I kinda wanna go MSTOW . I actively don't feel happy trying to get females , and the act of changing myself to become more appealing to women (and by extension society) is fucking disgusting to me. Everything feels illegitimate , my mannerisms , style , habits , vocal inflections ETC. I feel like a fake person, and almost every social interaction I make is annoying. My close IRL friends are losers, and I feel out of place of the group. Sad part is the only genuine people ive met are on the internet , Most of my outer IRL friends simply aren't genuine or close enough for me to talk to them in such a way. Honestly if i could be some fuckin monk living in the mountains or some shit that would be perfect honestly. Would rather live like that than I do now.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

There is nothing wrong with his looks, he just needs to chose a hair style and get a shower, skin and hair care routine down. I swear with some of you moids, its not even that you're unattractive naturally, some of you just don't know how to take care of yourselves. This is like the one time I recommend reddit for anything -- their subreddits on grooming are life savers.
or better, wear a regular fucking shirt instead of the BO2 shirt. Branded shirts are unattractive as shit.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

Gonna use this as a megathread to rant abit , but I kinda wanna go MSTOW . I actively don't feel happy... BLAHBLAHBLAHWORDSWORDSWORDS
You are not in your 20's yet, how is it even over.

Call me a normie but finding irl community (hobbies, interests, whatever) and using chat platform less frequently is the only advice I can give.

I was blackpilled when I was in late middleschool and early highschool but I realized that I don't have to be so I stopped, easy as.

1702442613940.png (ps. if you're gonna kill yourself livestream it)

Bibr

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
birb-site.neocities.org
LV

Can't y'all just fuckin do what you enjoy ?
I can't stand how everyone is applying those acronims. Just stop it. it's gonna feel way better to just do a thing / find a new hobby without all that acronim internet BS

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

Can't y'all just fuckin do what you enjoy ?
I can't stand how everyone is applying those acronims. Just stop it. it's gonna feel way better to just do a thing / find a new hobby without all that acronim internet BS
I enjoy applying internet acronyms
1702456971683.png

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gonna use this as a megathread to rant abit , but I kinda wanna go MSTOW . I actively don't feel happy trying to get females , and the act of changing myself to become more appealing to women (and by extension society) is fucking disgusting to me. Everything feels illegitimate , my mannerisms , style , habits , vocal inflections ETC. I feel like a fake person, and almost every social interaction I make is annoying. My close IRL friends are losers, and I feel out of place of the group. Sad part is the only genuine people ive met are on the internet , Most of my outer IRL friends simply aren't genuine or close enough for me to talk to them in such a way. Honestly if i could be some fuckin monk living in the mountains or some shit that would be perfect honestly. Would rather live like that than I do now.
I understand this sentiment but bro chill a bit, like @Number 9 Coal said you're not even in your 20s yet and acting like it's over. I literally went through this same stage as you at that age as I had this really bleak and nihilistic outlook myself and I could get it if you're in your 30s and literally nothing has worked out at all but you're still in your teens man, give stuff time as who knows what's around the corner. I never thought I'd have a normal life but things changed and believe they can for you too.

No doubt the modern world is disgusting and has so many norms that you have to comply to if you want to get by but eventually, I hope, you find a way to find the vitriol of everyday life more bearable.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

I understand this sentiment but bro chill a bit, like @Number 9 Coal said you're not even in your 20s yet and acting like it's over. I literally went through this same stage as you at that age as I had this really bleak and nihilistic outlook myself and I could get it if you're in your 30s and literally nothing has worked out at all but you're still in your teens man, give stuff time as who knows what's around the corner. I never thought I'd have a normal life but things changed and believe they can for you too.

No doubt the modern world is disgusting and has so many norms that you have to comply to if you want to get by but eventually, I hope, you find a way to find the vitriol of everyday life more bearable.
Just be grateful that most of us didnt grew up with tablets and ipads

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It really is that easy unless you're an actual deformed mongoloid but hey, I guess some niggas really don't want to take a shower, even if it means women crossing the street to avoid your gamer stank. Enjoy living that chronically bitchless lifestyle then *shrugs*
What does makes you think that the guy in the pic dont shower? And whats makes yoy think that just by take a shower he will became handsome?

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Call me a normie but finding irl community (hobbies, interests, whatever) and using chat platform less frequently is the only advice I can give.

I was blackpilled when I was in late middleschool and early highschool but I realized that I don't have to be so I stopped, easy as.

View attachment 3146(ps. if you're gonna kill yourself livestream it)
Ronnie.png
always been the plan

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

View attachment 3146(ps. if you're gonna kill yourself livestream it)
This is also the reason why I left a lot of groups in the past quarter of months, they either
-Don't share my values
-Have no use other than clogging up my list
-Not chill (aka brings up drama every 5 seconds, I just want to play vidyas and draw ffs)
-Don't like me
-Back biting me and other ppl (I know a couple that does this as their pasttime hobby)
-Don't have my IRL friends in it
-Have nothing in common with me
-Became a cult of personality

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Feel like people are completely ignoring what im saying and attacking the posts title rather than its contents. I might just change the title to prevent future confusion I guess.

Tedposter

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Gonna use this as a megathread to rant abit , but I kinda wanna go MSTOW . I actively don't feel happy trying to get females
This is just a fucking cope. You only will get more frustated
the act of changing myself to become more appealing to women (and by extension society) is fucking disgusting to me.
Is not about pretend to be another person, is just be less autistic. Is not that hard tbh.
My close IRL friends are losers, and I feel out of place of the group.
You gonna tell me that you are not a loser too?

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
      There are no messages in the current room.