Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Cartoons THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS: PILOT

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

this "content" is being targeted to kids btw. "youtube kids" my ass
YouTube has Elsagate issues still to this day, they genuinely do not care how many kids get exposed to inapprorite content as long as said content helps line their pockets, its sick. Reminder that they only cracked down on Elsagate content initially years back when investors started pulling out...

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

YouTube has Elsagate issues still to this day, they genuinely do not care how many kids get exposed to inapprorite content as long as said content helps line their pockets, its sick. Reminder that they only cracked down on Elsagate content initially years back when investors started pulling out...

its just further proof that the only way these type of companies will care if it hurts their wallets. no surprise there. this is alphabet after all

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

What did you guys think of the new one? I think it was ok, shame Zooble is now pretty much confirmed to be a self-insert of Gooseworx to express their politics which I wont get into but the Kinger development was nice, enjoyed Ep 2 more tho.

At least it's not Meta Runner/ I'd take Meta Runner over this

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

What did you guys think of the new one? I think it was ok, shame Zooble is now pretty much confirmed to be a self-insert of Gooseworx to express their politics which I wont get into but the Kinger development was nice, enjoyed Ep 2 more tho.

its slop on the level of skibidi toilet
1728339746257.png

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Old Glitch slop

(Playlist link, remove the space)
https://www.youtube.com/playlist? list=PLHovnlOusNLj_bSwvpE3ycI4iHuJDRCps

i was watching a rwby reviewer who said rwby wasnt all that great nearing the end but that this show (Meta Runner) iss actually pretty good and fun.

he also stated that other garbage show that RT tried to make with big name actors/voice actors that flopped horribly was actually pretty fun to watch and that he doesnt understand the hate.

im glad i stopped taking him seriously and stopped watching his content long ago lmao.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
samashen.neocities.org
LV

i was watching a rwby reviewer who said rwby wasnt all that great nearing the end but that this show (Meta Runner) iss actually pretty good and fun.

he also stated that other garbage show that RT tried to make with big name actors/voice actors that flopped horribly was actually pretty fun to watch and that he doesnt understand the hate.

im glad i stopped taking him seriously and stopped watching his content long ago lmao.
I hate it cause of SMG4, and the fact it's glitch production

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.