Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Cartoons THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS: PILOT

clover

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

It was okay, I've seen the concept of "VR dissociative nightmare hell" in a few other pieces of media but it still was effective in making me feel unsettled. Dunno if I'd watch more of it though, CGI stuff like this gives me a headache after watching it for too long.

Void

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

its alright , doesn't deserve the hate and I appreciate the work , but its just kinda mid

Completely agree. Gives me similar vibe to the stuff Vivzie is doing with her hell stuff. Good animation but lacking in the writing department. Everyone is just praising it because their standards are low.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

It was okay, I've seen the concept of "VR dissociative nightmare hell" in a few other pieces of media but it still was effective in making me feel unsettled. Dunno if I'd watch more of it though, CGI stuff like this gives me a headache after watching it for too long.
Literally me

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Anyone else watch the new episode? The Pomni baby delivery scene was insane

isnt this show made by the same people who made murder drones? if so then no lol.

i tried watching that show, got a few minutes into it and heard a "toxic masculinity" joke and i fucking left lol.

AshenMan

Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
Website
www.deviantart.com
LV

isnt this show made by the same people who made murder drones? if so then no lol.

i tried watching that show, got a few minutes into it and heard a "toxic masculinity" joke and i fucking left lol.
This man. He's my bro.

Fuck Glitch, Glitch is opp.

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yes I know but despite the creators I thought the new Digital Circus episode was very well-animated and charming. I'd recommend the watch if you can look over that stuff.

playFACE

V.I.P.
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Yes I know but despite the creators I thought the new Digital Circus episode was very well-animated and charming. I'd recommend the watch if you can look over that stuff.
ehh i'll give it a try but if its anything like murder drones "humor" then i'll end up skipping it

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Jokes aside, I honestly do not mind Digital Circus as a cartoon. It's very visually appealing, story somewhat engaging, and the fact they somehow got this next one out in six months is a testament in itself on how passionate Glitch is in making this a great cartoon. I've sat through plenty of indie cartoon slop in the past but this show I genuinely do not mind.

On another note, can't believe the same people who made those Super Mario 64 bloopers back in the day produced this, crazy how with their youtube money they were actually really smart with it (unlike most creators) and used it to support indie animation which is awesome to see. You've gotta respect that despite your views on Glitch.

Jundle

Muad'Doob
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Jokes aside, I honestly do not mind Digital Circus as a cartoon. It's very visually appealing, story somewhat engaging, and the fact they somehow got this next one out in six months is a testament in itself on how passionate Glitch is in making this a great cartoon. I've sat through plenty of indie cartoon slop in the past but this show I genuinely do not mind.

On another note, can't believe the same people who made those Super Mario 64 bloopers back in the day produced this, crazy how with their youtube money they were actually really smart with it (unlike most creators) and used it to support indie animation which is awesome to see. You've gotta respect that despite your views on Glitch.
To give credit where credits due, the only reason the shows been pretty good is because Goose is at the helm. Glitch might do most of the grunt work but all the ideas/writing/visuals are done to Goose's specifications. I'm usually lukewarm about troons at best but Goose is one of the good ones. Been following them on twitter for ages now, they're an old school chan shitposter turned semi-main stream artist without the trolls remorse.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.