Mariana Bay

Join the Mariana Bay to take part in the discussion, we would love to have you on board! We have multiple boards for whatever your interests may be and our community will make you feel right at home, so what are you waiting for? Sign up today!

Casual Song Remixes that are better than the Original

Khastle

Herald of the Mariana
Janny
Top Poster Of Month
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Here's a good discussion, what are some songs out there that are good but have a remix that just absolutely mogs it in terms of quality?

One of the main ones I can think of is "You reposted in the wrong neighbourhood", a popular remix on 2016's YouTube which blew the original song by Eminem called "Shake That" out of the park:

Bruhloski

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Someone remixed cell's theme from dbz and it was so good that people who haven't watched the show in years assumed that this was the official theme used in the show, in fact only recently did people start realising that it was only a remix kek. You can check the comments if you wanna confirm. The original itself was pretty dogshit.
(remix)

(original)

ThirdyAughtSix

Hells Janitor
Janny
Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Here's a good discussion, what are some songs out there that are good but have a remix that just absolutely mogs it in terms of quality?

One of the main ones I can think of is "You reposted in the wrong neighbourhood", a popular remix on 2016's YouTube which blew the original song by Eminem called "Shake That" out of the park:

Hit me with the realest nostalgia

S0G

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

So back in 2017 until 2019 there was a big growth of the witch house genre in Russia with incredible events (NEDOSTUPNOSTЬ most specifically).
One of the tracks that I can never get enough of is a cover of Show Me Love by T.A.T.U (the English version) by SASHA ₴ѺѺ.

After 2019 the genre somehow sank into obscurity with way less new releases to the YouTube stream and even dumping soundcloud to go for alternatives such as bandcamp (most of them now desert of new releases) or even VK only.

Admiral

Marianan ID
Threads
Reaction score
Awards
LV

Only "works" of SewerShit I enjoy aside from his album "Starving Sluts Always Get Their Fix" would probably be creations of his fans. This one makes me nostalgic for a reason.

Boatyard
Rules Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the current room.